FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

okay so you were wondering why GGhana was town, you were asking molly

GGhana has been very hard pushing me and nitpicking my words (I felt like this was extremely towny but I also feel like last time I played with GGhana town they played not quite this way, more open, like with their whole suspicion they had on alexa from a game ago me and them played together).

I have this paranoia that you have been tiptoeing and not making hard stances

Mmmm…okay let me look through her iso for a moment.

Zone is probably mafia

Thats two reads, im on a roll

I also don’t remember catbae at all. They have 17 posts and I remember none of them. I’m pretty sure there’s a reason why.

1 Like

oh
no i was wondering what molly’s thought process on gghana was, not why gghana was town

1 Like

/vote Molly

Putting my money where my mouth is

On Cape and Ghana - I think Ghana is hard null atm, but did make a good point about Cape’s post when he was wagoned. Cape is meh atm I was thinking he was more towny earlier but that’s dropped a bit.

i will randomly post a brad iso within 12 hours

nightingale town
look at me
2 whole reads

2 Likes

enough
no more
tis not so sweet now as it was before

its too soon to post towny

i will not be taking any questions as to why

1 Like

I don’t fully remember when I last wolfed in a FM.

So if people need to look at some of my games, then there’s Dicey Dungeons FM and Diamond Arc Crossing FM.
I would also include Osie’s insane game (18th Circle of Hell) but I happened to be town, who turned into mafia and was double-sniped by the same evil person due to claiming - highly jokingly - that I was a ‘Fisherman’ because I was ‘Fishing for claims’ and their lie detecting sniper managed to 2 tap me.

As for town games, my favourite ones that stand out in my head have been Moison, A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, Trials and Tribulations and this current game.

You’re welcome

1 Like

They did not react well to pressure

What prompted this post

It’s good sometimes to be able to read people’s games to get to know them and I’m sure others probably have done the same / similar.

If im remembering who ruby is correcrly then theyre very likely town too

Three reads down!

I’ll have to check it out. It’s more concerning from my perspective that I read 17 catbae posts and I don’t remember a single one. That shouldn’t happen if I have reason to think they’re town.

I see brad but no sabi wtf

Ripped off smh

Continuing the lore I see.

I didn’t know it’s too soon to post towny stuff.
Can’t be helped.

where didnt they react well to pressure
i looked through their iso and didnt see it