FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

You guys have no idea how much ive missed auto refresh and infinite scroll

you’ll see

Also to give the most basic summaries I can from what I believe of myself in these games:

My games and my summaries - Kiiruma

Dicey Dungeons FM, I wasn’t exactly ‘towning’, I was just about skirting the line and able to seem towny enough to get through it. I was a 1-shot gladiator which could double or triple target depending on luck.

Diamond Arc Crossing FM, I was highly townread, chose to be the main leader of the wolf team. Made myself into an Inventor who created a seemingly random invention (which was already predetermined with actions), commuted myself away from thread and attempted to death-pact one of my mafia members and a town member but it backfired at least somewhat. This is honestly the one I had most fun in because it allowed you to just make articles and then your action would be determined from them if you activate that night - With mafia getting to choose who could activate.

I’m gonna add in MHA FM to the town games because I was a Town Gladiator who gladiated another towny that game but due to our reactions we basically were both townread from it and the game had been very much ‘wolves are gonna win’ (we mis-exe’d a lot), then we had a streak of correct executions and made 1 mistake at the end. I think this game shows how myself and @Lucky can sometimes read each other well which will be my aim this game.

Moison was the first hydra game I’ve played with my partner and to say the least it was pleasant. In the end I was right on my pushes and I think this game highlights how I can sometimes just have a hotstreak if I make gutreads (especially when it comes to Leafia)

A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, I was an inventor who could give out 3 inventions which I knew what each would do. I used them, I think, highly effectively except the last which gave a wolf a doublevote. This game, I kinda just made reads, stuck to them most of the time and didn’t really budge much which I think is quite common with me as town - Although in such a big game, it might be different.

Trials and Tribulations I basically went with a scumteam in my head and stuck with it. I trusted the wrong people due to their claims and so know I’m going to be a bit more cautious there. My role was really cool, but, if someone claims that their ability causes a certain thing, the only way to know for sure is for the ‘causer’ to die after they’ve done their thing.

FAM2 is a 54 player game, I’m relatively vanilla (So killers, ya don’t need to kill me <3 ) and well, I’m gonna try and prove it but for now I’m just chill making this big post that some people are gonna see as self-centred, some will see as LAMIST and I’m basically just using it as a “This is me, this is how I see me in games. Some people say they know how to read me consistently and IDFK how they do” (I mostly trust Chleb with that if she’s town)

Anyway, now I’m just gonna do other things and start to read up maybe. IDK. It’s 5 AM, do I really have the energy for this rn?

can anybody with more perspective on the thread do a sanity check on whether nanook is spouting bs

Marl and Luxy - not hard

Molly and catbae are decent wagon choices.
I wouldn’t mind making them tied as top wagons to see if they self pres.
/vote catbae @Dark_Joycat

15 mins pass

Getting right to trying to read on his third post. Good look

seems like a weird reason to townread someone
im not sure if its vibe but its two words
(I saw the next post after I wrote this)

he said it for me

his response to hippo’s joke of claiming townclear due to him being king, seems uninformed.

vibe town

Good read

here is your brad iso

1 Like

now we just need Jan here so we can have Marlluxyjan

Nope, but I’m used to in games people getting to the stage where they ask for them so I’m just gonna give them now and let people do whatever they want with it

ok for real, I come back to see a 10+ player readlist and someone doing self-meta.

Welcome to FM.
I see you’re new here.

1 Like

My first read was on Chloe so dab

if sulit flips w ill take all the credit despite the fact that i read a single post by sulit
but still
thats the glory of playing mafia

Charles Richard Fortress McLies is towny

anyone whos played with him in the past year care to back this statement up?

1 Like

In my defense ive never played wjth both of you (or you at all afaik) and i just thought luxy was a nickname

TIL

overall
townlean

i got wolfed by him in the last 10 hours and am still shook
ask again in 48

i think we should go marshal → sulit → chloe

1 Like

Oh dang maybe cape is mafia then

On a scale of unconfident rabbit to phighter how tunneled would you say you are

Ye I wasn’t inspired by her interaction with me felt like she was forcing it