FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Uh WTF is this atrocity?
In what world does Arctic ever get cleared by volume? Also Italy is probably one of the easiest players to read by the book. I feel that the lack of effort with these reads isn’t a good look.

1 Like

okay this hurts more than any wolfread :joy_cat:

Also if Marl is wolfing, it’s possible I’m wrong on catbae now I think about it.

Crich saying what we were all thinking but too afraid to say. #brave

1 Like

marl is using his telepathic wolf powers to keep me awake

1 Like

@Marshal Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

If Marl is a hit, this is a really good look for Proph.

also
i checked mu automatic games for mashes but i couldn’t find any in like the first 3 pages
where are the mashes

i’m used to town marl coming in like a bull in a china shop and pushing through what you want to get pushed - regardless if you’ve read the thread or not.

the way you’ve entered (i’m the hero! into “crap i need to do homework”) reminds me of your slow start in T&T

im also gay

3 Likes

look at people who use bookmarks

they’re impressive but they have no soul

1 Like

i dont think a single person mentioned you deepwolfing before

and how you wolfed in the last game isnt contributing to my read in this game tbh lol

1 Like

please its so hard

Hi I’m not here for long I gotta shower and I have my final exam holy shit I’m almost free it’s been 6 weeks of pain

1 Like

I probably would have kept my vote on catbae if Marl didn’t make that atrocity of a post.

/vote Marluxion @Dark_Joycat. Lets punt the “hero” into the Sun.

Good luck!

Ah like red heads

oh right that game

yeah you were so deep it was so hard to catch you

1 Like

I see how it is
I tell you we killing marl because he’s not acting like town marl and you go ignore me but now there’s 1000 people in a game you wanna kill him d1
I approve
I think he’s being wolfy too

1 Like

lol