FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

renaming myself to aanightingale rq

1 Like

why is hypixel a mafia server

/vote Marluxion

will kinda suck if he’s a wolf because that’d be yet another game that we’ve randed opposite alignments

but id expect villager marl to open the thread and post some scathing hottakes as opposed to complaining about rereading the thread… in a mash

nya <(ΦωΦ)>

1 Like

chlorb.

supze

From what i’ve seen

Agree with: Chloe, Marshal, brad, Cape
Havn’t seen a post of: kiiruma, italy
N.O.: molly, molly, italy, crich
Okay so taking the rest

litlit wolfy i ah forget who litlit is sounds familiar

Marl is also someone i don’t think is as obvious wolf as some are saying here, wanna see him over these next hours i asume he’ll be around since he just showed up thought when have i ever gone hard looking for d1 wolf reads much prefer look for town then wolfs

1 Like

sire it’s the same thing i’ve been complaining about since before the phases were even randed

the fact that i can’t be here for SOD like i can in every single MU mash because orange has a stick up his butt about doing things the way everyone else does them :joy_cat:

“don’t put pressure on me”
Proceeds to say I’m evil if I’m wrong
Bro

1 Like

idk
i just want to
thank marsh and chleb for
renting my braincells for me
so i can take cred without doing any of the actual convincing work

2 Likes

go to sleeb fren

gn
nya

1 Like

it also helps to make my thoughts clearer as well
brain fuzzy.

You missed my vote and I even put it in the vote thread

Also, to answer your question, idc what you do with it, the pressure comment wasn’t serious, I have never and will never care about post-game cred

if I’m right on Hippo though the post game cred is mine, I’ll be back later with some sort of post

Fair, was really just joking around i don’t even remember how to bookmark on like any site i play on

“Imma go to sleep because I’ve barely slept.”
Proceeds to stay reading for horus :joy:

Relatable I do the same though lmao.

why is mu like this

is this mech? i dont understand where this read came from which is hella weird from you cross

That’s twice you’ve forgotten to move my vote to catbae.
I should look at Marl’s ISO.

I found out some psychopaths actually use bookmarks and I’ve never looked at those people the same

1 Like