FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I haven’t properly interacted with Chloe and Luxy, so they will be null to me.

Hm… NGL, I don’t even want to try ISO’ing Chloe. I’ll just slap a “probs V” and ignore the full content until someone calls me out to properly read her if I want to make a read.

As for Luxy… I think he’s V. I agree with his stance on Molly being W, and as far as his reads go, they are consistent.

Summarize it for me? You kind of can’t expect me to meta-dive people in a 54p mash lol.

i was gonna say something along the lines of “i can’t believe the only person who can actually read me is pkr” but that felt rude so i didn’t tbh

he could be w with tmi yeah, but he’s a fairly easy read the longer the game goes either way so i’ll wait and see-ze

2 Likes

welp

Would like an explanation?

The name to look for is KiiIruma. He was pretty much UTR and was called out on it by Night. His alignment was wolf aka Evil. Here’s the game. Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over - Forum Games / Ongoing - Fortress of Lies

i’ve tried to be able to read him
i’m just going to blame everyone else if they’re wrong

chlorb i demand you at least work with me on solving until i die if you’re gonna tunnel me

so explain marshal townread because i dont think she’s town

(Reminder to use the names people ahve stated to use and are using this game there’s a reason most do it.)
bf944967-47d9-484c-beac-c7797eb7cb0c

Aye aye cap’n

I will admit you made me a little nervous that im townreading proph too easily and i’m now unsure on him lol

He seems comfortable? And has takes i agree with?

But hes not really doing any of that Town Cohesion stuff that he always says is so important

Yeah its a mash and ppl shitpost in mashes but hrm

Alice V for making a correct assessment of the nature of my role. NGL, kinda scary how I am easy to read, apparently.

1 Like

from what i can see here
marl is null
i dislike his defense but i have tried to be able to meta him and failed
i’m not willing to sheep people majorly on a vibe read

me?
wut

You always have been am just scared of end game town you after that a what was it the god game either way yeah your an easy read given enough context

1 Like

oh you mean me calling kii pkr

i thought you meant i wasn’t allowed to call chloe chlorb and was like “wut”

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

yes that’s a my bad

1 Like

if anyone wants to talk about this I AM MORE THAN WILLING

She’s doin her towngame thing of focusing on getting reads on lhf/poe people when as a wolf shes perfectly content to let them sit and become ita fodder

I like her reads on Eliza and sulit in specific i think theyre townie

We’ve melded a lot lot lot
A
Lot
She keeps posting things right out of my brainze

I don’t have anything to add cause I’m also at Marl null

But I think I disagree on like all of his reads except Proph