FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

i’m like halfway through and your content is extremely barebones so ???
but maybe you can explain the sulit/brad thing

already did keep going

How did you get that Gorta was worried about conversion? His comments don’t look that AI as seems to be setup speculation.

no, read me instead

1 Like

i tried

1 Like

Brain wontturn off until i do this tbh its screaminat me

/vote Proph @Dark_Joycat

@Arctic im passing the braincell to u
Give it to night/marshal when they come back n u need a break

Gn

4 Likes

:thonk:
marl why are you putting on a happy face

i’ll finish this later i need to get breakfast

1 Like

Agreeing with most of these reads, tbh. Luxy can be town for now.

Arctic/Nightingale/Chloe/Zone are some of my strongest towns rn. Shen’s still kind of meh.

CRich’s kind of more proactive than what I usually see of his wolfgame and Derps kind of feels like he’s just doing whatever tf he wants to which is >rand of him. Only concern I have with Derp’s slot is that his vote on Cape felt kind of sudden and bussy-ish. Would probably re-read him if Cape flips W.

Haven’t bothered much w/ reading mansnicks nor Drinks but I’d move Leafiaup being that I see no glaring signs of TMI from them so far. GGhana is kind of meh as he kind of doesn’t feel like he has the conviction that he normally has.

Third one I agree though I still need to re-read Molly.

Chloe is V

2 Likes

i talk about that later too

I feel like this is Town too

why and why?

Yeah, this is going in my shotlist tbh. Pretty much no analysis here and it’s nonstop commentary mode.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that too. If there is a YBW counter wagon to Marl, that would be great.

why do you wolfread marshal

lol

do you not think marshal is capable of making her own push against you as a wolf

elaborate

idk
i was looking to see a thought from you which screamed villagery and i’m not seeing one
you haven’t given any real villagery response to the pressure either

can you give some of ur best marl thoughts

Sulit and YBW feel like wolves who are coasting and trying not to rock the boat by any means possible.
The fact that there isn’t a serious attempt to wagon YBW and my counter wagon offer on sulit right now isn’t being taken up, makes sense if they are wolves otherwise they would pounce on YBW and sulit and try to mislynch one of them today.

I was meant to invite her with my bet winnings but I forgot :pensive:

Why the TR here?

I’ve re-read them and so far I’ve found nothing which moves the needle towards either way.

nanook is actually giving reads instead of saying random supplementary content, maybe he’s mafia

having read none of their other posts i agree