FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I post this under the impression these are actually consequential wagons
Then I realize it’s 9 out of 54

Who are you voting?

Actually wait

Oh
Well, it’s one I put because I haven’t really done much to actually confirm my reads, I mainly been catching up on the thread, and then I mark in my head some people who did townie stuff, and then I don’t bother reading their iso to see if they are actually town and just say they may be town ect.

That’s probably how I’m going to act for the rest of d1 too, im not gonna get too heavily invested into this game like some of these other people into d2 when I can actually start killing people.

That being said, can you talk to me how you came to 80% of me being mafia?

Noted this if one of these flip W btw

1 Like

/vote Proph @Dark_Joycat

1 Like

Putting my vote back

Catbae
I’m not changing it either until later on

Ok bye again

1 Like

Litten, would you like to be modpeeked?

Kyubey’s pfp is just beancat but a few months older

11 Likes

That’s why I said that if someone wants it, they can just as well steal it from me.

I don’t think MD can do anything in day 1 to begin with. It would take A LOT of waiting till final 10-15 players are left.
And like if it stayed, it stayed and I would use it on day 4-5. But if Hippo is going to get stronger prize (because we split it with Atlas), I just as well am fine with it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m mad that hosts are ignoring own rules, but prize sucked.

1 Like

Beancat is beatowncat

1 Like

I would

Town memb

Why

The main hesitance I have is my role, I don’t want to be modpeeked and have my role revealed, but if it was only my alignment I would be fine with being modpeeked

then who do you think we should kill instead? you’ve mainly just felt in commentary mode this game

where’s the spunk at

1 Like

cat want cuddle
marl go to bed
setting an alarm for 30 minutes before EOD, let’s see if i wake up :joy_cat:

2 Likes

This requires me to actually read people
Which
Ew
I’m busy enough putting out dumpster fires irl

Lacking, mainly cause role

1 Like