FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Is molly known by another name on MU?

it do be kinda cringe

@Prophylaxis

Idk about mu but here ya go

1 Like

I am not exactly careful myself about all that (as you see i do the same thing as shen so mayb im biased, like I put sulit in early towns but I don’t necessarily stick to that as I was reading from Chloe how she mentioned that sulit’s meta fits their wolf meta to where sulit looks towny but isn’t really doing all that much)

I don’t know if it helps like, generally, but I usually like to do it for bookeeping purposes early and reflection

I get your approach from this post tho

1 Like

you know, NANOOK ain’t exactly as joking as I have seen them as town this game. Like usually they don’t get straight to solving, also progression on me feels like literally just sheeping but idk if thats scummy

/vote Luxy
@Dark_Joycat

I have given up on reading this game in its’ entirety

1 Like

A wise choice

Just focus on bits and pieces tbh
Nobody’s gonna fault you for not backreading the entire thread, I’m certainly not doing that lol

Not super sure what to make of molly honestly, I’d want to talk with them in real-time to get a better grasp of where they stand.

think the most relevant points in their ISO is their snap-v reaction to ghana’s first couple of posts and their votes on Richard and Jake

imo there’s a decent chance there’s a wolf on the early Richard wagon so I’m not the biggest fan of molly plopping her votes down on low-hanging fruit? I’d need to really talk with her more in real time to figure her out though, she’s been playing very inoffensively thus far

I would just read ISOs and not try to read everything

1 Like

just wanna note this post because i think the lingering paranoia/difficulty in letting go of a read is pretty decently town indicative

30 names placed on my reads list i might actually die trying to finish this

1 Like

wow what an outburst

jake is lock jake

Things you say about the n1 kill for 500 Alex

I don’t think I implied it either.

I said poll or app would be better than spamming votes in dm.
Which is still a point. App itself wouldn’t have hidden votes either after all.

anyone else find it weird that whysper seems to be acting like Sulit is confirmed wolf when reading other players

2 Likes

@nutella are you cobfident on a scum read rn

So basically you and Shen wanted to clear yourself of this situation by eliminating me?
That’s what this wagon was mostly about?

I see that eevee is following the exact same approach as to how I handed cape with regards to their accusations towards me
Or a similar one
Can someone explain to me what happened in the spyfall event cause I don’t really understand it