FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

/vote GGhana @Dark_Joycat

GGhana as W is a good look for Cape90.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind flipping GGhana tomorrow tbh if they don’t town tell.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 10 Blizer (#1667); BradLand (#1671); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); nutella (#1723); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Prophylaxis 7 Alice (#2695); Arctic (#2706); Frostwolf103 (#2690); Marluxion (#2314); NANOOK (#2044); nightingale (#36); WindwardAway (#2519)
ATNoName 1 YouButWorse (#2060)
GGhana 1 CRichardFortressLies (#2954)
Not Voting 25 Amelia; Apprentice; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Drinks; eevee; epitau; GGhana; Gorta; Italy; Kiiruma; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help (#240); SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; Wazza; Zone_Q11 (#562)

OTOH Proph is the better kill for info.
/Vote Prophylaxis @Dark_Joycat

Townread

Townread

Townread

Indication of a scumread…, but kind of reaching…

Townread

Townread

I guess it was scumread, still very early game, so the unsubstantiated takes aren’t super weird.

quasi townreads

They are already reverting their only scumread

Nooo Wazza can’t be scumread either.

Proph really feels allergic to scumreading anyone. Note to self, should context read this Taffy wagon still

Hmm let’s see how long they hold this take. The take itself is… okay? I think mash meta can be different from regular meta and Town Marl does have more pep in their step than scum Marl. Personally, I haven’t played much with Proph, but this doesn’t feel like it has much pep in their step either. Might be self projecting.

I’m dead.

DEADER

KILL ME NOW.

I didn’t expect my take to be this correct thb…

Hmm so scumreads have started materializing, they were just not voiced before…?

Their main push thus far on Marl was stunted by Wisdom spew Note to self to read into spews as well still

And we have another!

Only 2 scum left… of which one just had the explanation earlier of “fluffposting” and an unexplained popup of Sulit scum too now.

Lukewarm take.

Another lukewarm take

With the hindsight that Sulit flipped scum, this is quite damning. It’s like trying to hand an olive branch towards them.

It’s weird that they never posted why they started scumreading Sulit, but are fine with also going after Whysper, based on the fact that Sulit must be scum.

Another olive branch at end of day 1.

Start of day 2 gives me more of the same, except I actually would expect some more energy if they legit got Sulit as scum…?

Proph feels incredibly out of their element.

I think this claim is genuine though, their opening post literally mentioned this. @Prophylaxis do you get all or any of the active abilities they would have?

… hmm. This could be a reasonable explanation… for their uneasiness at start of second day.

Proph townreads everyone and voices their “scumreads” with extreme caution and a little backlash on them makes him retract them. Socially this is screaming scum. Wagonomics wise, they did have their “scumreads” on 2 flipped scum Whysper/Sulit. (Dare I say TMI?) I’m more so hesitant, since I know Proph is a strong player and they would be a big loss here if they’re town, but their play during this particular game so far really doesn’t make that seem true.

Yea, I’m fine with this being on shotlist too.

2 Likes

Honestly

they havent posted yet, but have been quite as hell

prolly is a wolf cause i remember them not trying to standout at all during Deus Ex 5 when they were NK tbh

Hippos dead and I am still wondering if people will realize that all his posts were just copypasted quotes from his last mafia universe game with names changed.

2 Likes

Let me clairfy a bit, they havent posted TODAY, they posted yeseterday

Oh yeah that pause post actually looks uber bad now after sulit flip tbh

mmm, i forgot about that post, nice catch solic

2 Likes

:skull:

That’s an unspoken reason of why I want Proph flipped over Taffy.

I wouldn’t mind if Proph is the top wagon over Taffy. Proph is wolfier than Taffy tbh.

We can shoot every ITA session or just once a day?

Once per day.

2 Likes

I think Proph is gonna get iTA’d down, but im fine moving if he survives ITA phase

I would prefer Proph be the kill either way by ITAs or execution.

Going to chill for a bit, before reading some other candidates for shot. Will probably shoot in the third session.

Correction: Proph doesn’t know how to push wolf agenda in thread, because villagers are making themselves obvious villagers.

FTR I never got Proph town reads. They seemed to be describing a version of Proph who doesn’t exist in this game.