FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

loltaffy

let’s go with that sure

4 Likes

I’m curious how the first post is actively disliked considering it’s me literally just wondering why people are pushing on Blizer as I didn’t want to read up and based on what I read in the voting thread, it’s just “let’s meme”

The second post is me clarifying why I disagree with the read on Molly since it’s something I’ve done as either alignment many times, not a good thing, but I’m curious as to why your dislike of the post is directed towards my alignment and not just “I dislike the fact you do this”

someone PLEASE read this and sanity check me on this if i’m right to think it’s incredibly wolfy

i genuinely can’t be bothered to respond to this in full rn
but i think you’re probably mafia

sorry about it

1 Like

am back

fine with sulit/Whysper wagons, I think someone (litten?) mentioned a post earlier where Whysper was treating sulit as locked wolf which makes me want them as competing wagons over blizer (still hesitant to let go of my early read on them)

/vote Whysper

1 Like

Youbrevealed as IC? When?

hi that’s me

So now you think I’m mafia despite you saying you want to townread me

yeah I don’t buy it, you do you

wazza if it makes you feel better I buy it

like 23 hours ago lol

i skimmed the iso
it had one thing about night that i can find and nothing else

that means you buy the fact you think he thinks I’m mafia
why would that make me feel better

1 Like

I might want to townread you but it doesn’t mean I do

Kinda like how I want to win mafia games but also never do

? Does this unpartner Marl?

Probs clears Richard tbh

Yeah Rich is likely town here - Wisdom’s only real push

Probably a bad look for Shen

1 Like

“why is x a wagon” is a pretty classic wolf tell in a vacuum and in context i felt good about the blizer wagon and your popping in to ask about it felt awkward af/out of rhythm

second one kinda just a reflexive dislike of the defense style, could be nai

You’ve not interacted with my slot once.
Your read is sudden and unjustified and your entire post on me is word gibberish slapped onto a message

I wouldn’t hate if we killed amelia

its a little bit weird. But I can see him focusing on what he wants to change and saying “these wagons poopoo” though. Like, it’s p natural to ignore the things you approve of and just focus on the stuff u wanna fix

so maybe slightly rand W chain of events, but not enough to make me really make a “WOOWOOWOO” turnaround on him

Information is that

this is the strongest or one of the strongest killing roles in the game.

If you want my guess it’s probably anticlaim which can shoot as long as they are correct or something along this lines.