FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

salute

marluna deserved better im so sorry

D2 was excellent for her tbh

2 Likes

I WAS RIGHT HA HA

Gg leafia

i was there overnight going through the pools and I kept asking why I was town reading leafia

@Leafia was:

Frostwolf103

You are Frostwolf103, Mafia NSF Hacker. The legendary host. The one who looks at modern design conventions, kicks them in the nads, and throws them out the nearest window. As the man who sold the world, your chicanery often ends up puzzling other players. You have decided to take this to the next step, forcing your enemies to be “mildly” “inconvenienced”.

Ransomware (Day, Immediate): As a requirement to use this ability, you must provide evidence of you or one of your teammates attaining a score or other similar benchmark in a free game of your choice. Your target is permanently roleblocked, and will only stop being roleblocked when they either match or surpass your score or they allow you to fullpeek their card.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

At the time of her deaths she had also backed up the following ability:

Dayless Mafia Any% (Night): Kill target player. If this was inherited, you may not use it after Night 3.

8 Likes

…wait a minute, so she bled Gorta for towncred for real?

2 Likes

I KILLED THE VIG

4 Likes

croggers

2 Likes

oh yes

Well we kinda leashed her

lmfao you osu nerd

3 Likes

I’ll wait for ITA’s 2 to shoot my other shot

leafia was the Osu role

3 Likes

And joined a death event for it lmao

1 Like

lol

awww i wish this hit me still

VOTE: Jarek

God I’m so good at the game

Odds on me full claiming rn to shut Achro up?