FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

lissa guest modding

3 Likes

Would it?

lissa on the host team

3 Likes

Idk

probably not

@benguinedparbecue’s original role was:

Marshal

You are Marshal, Town Functional Human Being. You have given up mafia for the sake of real life, but we’re giving you a sendoff anyways because we* love you! Since you’re so functional, we’re giving you the chance to figure out how functional other people are. (Kind of.)

*katze still thinks you’re a nerd

You start with 1000 Grasstouching Charges.

who’s joe abiding (Night): Spend 1 Grasstouching Charge to learn how many charges target player has. This action processes after all other night actions and effects.

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

He backed up the following role as compensation for the night 0 modkill:

Prophylaxis

You are Prophylaxis, Town Setup Reviewer. Long has FoL toiled under the tyranny of subpar setup design. The elders of the community still remember the dark reign of UPick. Then, order was cast. The reviewer was born. Though you were not present for that glorious birth, you are one of the site’s most prolific reviewers. And we shall honour you as such. Godspeed.

Eternal Duty’s Hunger, Satiated (Passive): Once no more setups may be submitted, and you may finally rest your head, you will gain a single bulletproof vest.

I fail to understand what the purpose of the Town JOAT (2-shot Fruit Vendor, 2-shot Friendly Neighbor) is exactly (Must be submitted in first 12 hours, Day, Immediate): At the start of each day, you will receive a Setup, and must decide whether it passes review or is rejected.

If it is passed, spectator chat will judge whether or not it is a Good Setup™. If it is, you will permanently gain 10% ITA accuracy. Either way, it’ll be posted as part of an event. (This may not happen immediately.)

If it is rejected, it will be sent to Spectator chat only. If Spectator chat judges it to be a Good Setup™, you will permanently lose 10% ITA accuracy.

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

So his final role was:

Prophylaxis

You are Prophylaxis, Town Setup Reviewer. Long has FoL toiled under the tyranny of subpar setup design. The elders of the community still remember the dark reign of UPick. Then, order was cast. The reviewer was born. Though you were not present for that glorious birth, you are one of the site’s most prolific reviewers. And we shall honour you as such. Godspeed.

You also start with 1000 Grasstouching Charges. No, this doesn’t make sense.

Eternal Duty’s Hunger, Satiated (Passive): Once no more setups may be submitted, and you may finally rest your head, you will gain a single bulletproof vest.

I fail to understand what the purpose of the Town JOAT (2-shot Fruit Vendor, 2-shot Friendly Neighbor) is exactly (Must be submitted in first 12 hours, Day, Immediate): At the start of each day, you will receive a Setup, and must decide whether it passes review or is rejected.

If it is passed, spectator chat will judge whether or not it is a Good Setup™. If it is, you will permanently gain 10% ITA accuracy. Either way, it’ll be posted as part of an event. (This may not happen immediately.)

If it is rejected, it will be sent to Spectator chat only. If Spectator chat judges it to be a Good Setup™, you will permanently lose 10% ITA accuracy.

who’s joe abiding (Night): Spend 1 Grasstouching Charge to learn how many charges target player has. This action processes after all other night actions and effects.

3 Likes

jane vigged garfooled n1

lol fuck

who the hell was that

2 Likes

awww proph gets a role im glad

1 Like

what the fuck is this flip

Why did you tell me to shoot this man

2 Likes

Oh. At night.
I did not know that.