FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

it does
you’re getting banned

what
what the fuck do you want me to do

ban you without breaking the rules but also in a way that you clearly did something to get banned?

2 Likes

YES!

Isnt this so fucked up of me? You should ban me for it

1 Like

go touch grass

2 Likes

maybe he should ask @Marshal for tips :joy_cat:

4 Likes

I have a perfectly reasonable idea here.

1 Like

DnDhood my beloved

1 Like

You know you all could very easily make me log off the site and touch grass by pressing this one funny button IDK if youve heard of it

I guess we are the same in the important ways.

2 Likes

we need to convince him the games still going when he wakes up mods help

2 Likes

Mods. Please.

1 Like

Magnus is a respectable member of FoL with good judgement and they’re calling for my ban so clearly it’s warranted. The community speaks

1 Like

May if you get banned i’ll get banned after you

1 Like

deal?

1 Like

Why can’t you do things for yourself

1 Like

Didnt you see wolf chat this game? I hate being proactive

Oh we won cool

Also yet again i make the op scum role be leashed entirely for town’s benefit. Poor scum cool roles.

This was very fun

3 Likes

when you called me scum day 1 it activated one of the scariest fight or flight modes i have ever had in this game. and i wasnt even scum

anyway imma grab actually lunch now. thank you guys so much for the game! gg gj and hope to see you all again soon

1 Like

I would love to like, be good at being a wolf at some point. Or not even good. Baseline competent is probably the word I’m looking for here. But I’m fine with not having done so this game, given one of the major sources of my absence (and therefore death) was the fact that Italy strongarmed me into eating 3 meals a day and I suddenly had energy to get out of the house and do shit