Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Why Atlas is scum.

A poorly explained novel by an Anime Princess who sucks at words and didn’t backread

Vibes.

Jk.

I don’t want to read into your real life. So its hard for me to seperate the scumminess of your EoD and your IRL things. You were present in the thread. You didn’t like the wagon. You hate voting. You were exhausted. I know all of this. I can not reconcile this with the fact that you just didn’t vote… at all. There was wagon movement there were ways to move pressure. I just… can’t find it…I can’t no matter how hard I look find it from a town Atlas perspective.

The SoD is scummy. It just is. I get that the Hail lim was bad. Hindsight is 20/20 but you called it bad in the moment you saw what I didn’t. But coming into the thread the way you did and acting the way you did on my slot is just… again its not towny. You looked for an easy push on me and gauged interest you found I was a target and I was pushed to maj -2 the pressure subsided. My wagon has been a present threat all day so you’ve been continuing to push me into positions where you can say look at her look at her and look at this. You’ve accused me of twisting arguments but I think you are doing the same. Town doesn’t need to start the day that way. You came into the thread with an agenda and that agenda was Hail lim so bad Neon so bad

I think you’ve actually scum slipped a couple times with note to alignments specifically mine. You basically admitted that I would flip town and you wouldn’t care.

I think your reaction to pushes on you is inherently scummy. Not just your reaction to me. You’ve not done a great job of defending yourself. You successfully pushed my pressure off you by making me feel like a bitch.

Brain no work good… there was something else I felt…

Fuck it… this fir now

are you actually serious

give me a minute
im going to my other games

More examples of you not voting isn’t going to help me not find it scummy. Like…I can’t. I just can’t.

I’m sick of coming to FoL and being told “this is just how that person is”

It allowed Zorvo and Eliza to shit on town in Valo

It allowed people to do nothing in Valo.

I can’t do it.

Call it policy or something… though it’s not really that honestly.

in htf i just gave achro my vote because i wasn’t using it

D1, right before eod

Babel openwolfed, i voted them

D2, ending on no vote, voted maria for around 5 minutes then stopped

D3, no vote, all of the day

D1, fol mash, no vote

D2, fol mash, no vote

D3, fol mash, no vote

you’re literally killing me for something which is painfully obviously nai
you’re just wrong

why can’t you explain yourself?
whats with your incorrect arguments?
why is me disliking voting the worst thing i’ve literally done all game?

this is, inherently, just dumb
this is just spite for a playstyle

actually
I know people are here
so i don’t want them to overlook this
@magnus

is me not voting people, when its proven to be non-ai, worth killing me over

this is just really dumb

Not in my eyes. Playing cautiously is never a bad thing, and voting impulsively, in particular, can lose a game. It nearly did in Kaguya-sama.

and @Zorvo
explain your vote
i’ve gotten nothing but “vibes” and posts that are oneliners

It lost me the game in dicey dungeons lol

1 Like

I don’t think the atlas vote is a good one and anyone who wants to know why should read my post on it. I can’t really say anything more.

people either have
no reason to vote me
inherently flawed reason
or inherently wrong reasons to
this is why im angry

so then
you lot
i ain’t letting myself be killed for illogical reasons
explain all your votes if you wanna vote me
use logic, not vibes or one or two poste

and especially not something thats obviously nai

and don’t just vote me when im out of thread and don’t explain it
i assume people ain’t here because they have no counterarguments to what im saying

You could be wolf. :man_shrugging:

Here’s my Point: Amongus

Your Welcome!

1 Like