Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Trust me, hold up

1 Like

You all cant do this Leafio voting to me I’m. Not. Conscious. Its too much for my littol brain

1 Like

It’s Zorvo guys

VOTE: Zorvo

1 Like

Source:

2 Likes

Fetch the image

@Lemonfairy

Me and Atlas wolf theatre in this and end games

1 Like

Sorry I’ll explain it all fully in woof chat okay?

Neon and Atlas can be doing the same

how so?
and where?

Neon is engaged in scum theatre

Source: I’ve done it and Neon is obviously me

you ignored what i said earlier
i pushed you most of the game and called your reads and the like dumb
i didn’t write an essay on you and rudely insulted your entire forum mafia existence during d2

Okay if Leafia is a wolf Neon isn’t a wolf because Leafia tried to kill Neon. It could be a bus, but that’s where I’m at.

Zorvo’smessages just constnatly have the texture of like. Satin. Bad satin. I elgitmately can’t read any of it because the textjre is so overwhelmingyl strong that I cant pick out any of the nuances in it it’s ujst all completley masked by the strong Zorvoness. That beaing said I can see ths being wol. Also can see it being town. Tahts the ponti

@Lemonfairy
My username was Isolde in that game.

1 Like

So… Zorvo, Jarek, Lemon, Jaiden?

Is that it?

Because i doubt W!Zorvo risks looking bad trying to save Leafia and he is unaligned with Neon.

Forever. Leafia has spent this entire game agreeing with everyone all the time in every argument. And subtly stoking the flames of those arguments.

Okay yeah I can see that. I saw that behaviour today. Keep talking

1 Like

VOTE: May

We are getting side track this is still Obv Wolf.

I mean, I personally disagree but that’s irrelevant to game
moving on

He did it in Valo though? He hard paired himself with Eliza… although he also had paired himself with uhhh Gorta I think and we killed the wrong one