Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

This topic was automatically closed after 41 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

O.kazo (7): Leafia, May, Atlas, Memes, O.kazo, sillykitty2366, Zorvo
Jarek (3): Magnus, Lemonfairy, Neon
Zorvo (1): Jaiden
Memes (1): Phraze
Jaiden (1): Jarek

5 minutes time to message in your rolecard if something is wrong with this VC.

2 Likes
O.kazo was...

Medic

GoodIconGood

Medkit - Protect a player per night, you can’t protect them for the next night.

Win Condition - Eliminate the evils.

Ahahahahaha. Let the Night descend over you and- Oh! See you at 2022-09-07T18:00:00Z and don’t forget to submit actions 1h before deadline. beep

General reminder that game is majority + plurarity.

Next time please do not post after a majority is reached.

Aka. first warning to not twiglight post for:
@Neon
@Atlas
@Jarek
@Memes
@Leafia
@Zorvo
@sillykitty2366

Ending votecount will be updated in a moment to reflex moment when majority was reached, not EoD.

1 Like

[Hey guys, this game is delayed a bit due to technical issues. The game will be opened some minutes later.]

1 Like
Magnus was...

Sensor

GoodIconGood

Tripwire - Check a player to see if any actions were performed by or on that player.

Win Condition - Eliminate the evils.

Gasp! Murder, etc. The Day ends at 2022-09-09T18:00:00Z.

1 Like

And look who’s still alive and who didn’t shoot last night. I wish Magnus had told us his result though. I’m not too surprised he doed alth

Early post. It wasn’t finished yet.

ough I’m a bit surprised I wasn’t killed. I’m even more certain that Memes is a wolf now however.

VOTE: Memes

Also, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say WTF O.kazo!?! That’s NOT how you play an important and powerful PR role!

Namely I’m still alive and Memes didn’t shoot last night.

Im disappointed in O.kazo. Sorry mate but why the hell didnt you claim you were a doctor, it is better if you become a night kill target than getting chopped by us. Your play was very very very suboptimal.

I am vanilla and i want death. Just get me out of here.

VOTE: Memes

I will not fight my execution

I also thought i had 24 hours to solve the game, when i realized it was EoD, i had to rush my thoughts on whether i should pursue a tinfoil i had for Okazo or kill Jarek. I obviously chose wrong.

Not what I expected from Memes honestly. Not what I expected at all. UNVOTE

I’d like other opinions on whether or not a wolf acts like Memes is acting right now.

What? Act defeated with low wim after a big loss and willaging like a maniac, wolves definitely can.

methinks it’s kinda towny

also Leafia/Memes not w/w

1 Like

O.kazo did claim doc D1 iirc
but not when they were about to be exe’d

I hate to admit it, but I kind of agree with you there Lemon. It’s why I want to hear what other people think too.

Why act like you’re a vig if you’re VT Memes?

this is wrong !