Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Namely I’m still alive and Memes didn’t shoot last night.

Im disappointed in O.kazo. Sorry mate but why the hell didnt you claim you were a doctor, it is better if you become a night kill target than getting chopped by us. Your play was very very very suboptimal.

I am vanilla and i want death. Just get me out of here.

VOTE: Memes

I will not fight my execution

I also thought i had 24 hours to solve the game, when i realized it was EoD, i had to rush my thoughts on whether i should pursue a tinfoil i had for Okazo or kill Jarek. I obviously chose wrong.

Not what I expected from Memes honestly. Not what I expected at all. UNVOTE

I’d like other opinions on whether or not a wolf acts like Memes is acting right now.

What? Act defeated with low wim after a big loss and willaging like a maniac, wolves definitely can.

methinks it’s kinda towny

also Leafia/Memes not w/w

1 Like

O.kazo did claim doc D1 iirc
but not when they were about to be exe’d

I hate to admit it, but I kind of agree with you there Lemon. It’s why I want to hear what other people think too.

Why act like you’re a vig if you’re VT Memes?

this is wrong !

I am aware that i may have a good solve but i no longer have the clout or credibility to pursue them or convince anyone to sheep me. I’ve become PoE and the optimal play is for me to die today.

explain pls?

1 Like

my reason is you have no reason

leafia i swear to jean shorts stop liking every post that is in support of you

1 Like

Reminder that if we misexe again, it’ll be lylo and I’d rather not go into lylo with all four wolves still alive if at all possible.

I have a reason
my reason is Meme’s lack of WiM is what I’d expect from town more than scum after killing O.kazo

could be fakeable but it’s still kind of towny

No reason for what?

@Jaiden can you post reads?

he selfvoted after being exeing town how in the hell is that townie to you