Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I’m still convinced that they are likely scumlean and it’ll be pretty hard to persuade me. I’m just keeping the possibilities open, that being that voting Zorvo first over Lemon makes sense if Lemon is a PR who simply buckled under pressure which I don’t find very likely. Otherwise, Lemon is obviously lying and I don’t understand the reasoning behind voting Zorvo out first.

I still think we should vote lemon out first, that being said I’m tunneling at this point and i’ve made my position clear so ima drop it for now unless asked about it.

What about it?

The read is about one of you clearing the other. It is about you two never being w/w. It is possible that you both are t/t, with you hating Kazo’s play style as town, or one of you being scum.

But the way you have treated Kazo, from pushing them as scum for being unproductive transforming into a policy read, is never w/w.

Here’s my own order (in no particular order):

Townread:

• Neon
  • Leafia
  • Atlas

Townlean:

• Zorvo
  • Silly
  • Memes
  • DirectorHail

Null:

• Lol
  • Phraze
  • May
  • Jaiden

Nullscum:

• Jarek

Scumlean:

• O.kazo

Scumread:

• Lemonfairy

Ask if you need elaboration on any names in particular.

these, in particular

This name probably needs elaboration, at the very least.
Anyway, Hail’s my friend, and if he was a wolf he’d almost certainly be trying to fly under the radar. Currently he’s not really doing that! …But if he drops off the face of the earth, you all know what to do.

1 Like

Am I atleast null to you :smiling_face_with_tear:

null, essentially
nothing really notable

and you’re certain of this?

I had missed this. You too backed off after the claim.

Why do you have lemon as scum in your pile then?

Leafia’s been acting way more solvey than I’d expect her to be as scum, and I’ve been getting pretty good vibes thus far. In Morbtainado I basically hard accused her in my first couple posts because I didn’t like her activity, so I’d say it’s a decent tell atm. (Technically a vibe check, but ehhh…)

I haven’t played a game with w!Zorvo before, but this game he’s explained his reads (which seemed to make sense to me at the time), he’s been playing well, and in any case I’d rather keep Zorvo alive for now than not because it’s more fun that way. I’m explaining this terribly, but lol!1% battery, you know how it is.

Process of elimination.

It will suffice for the present.

How is Lemon PoE if you believed their claimed and admitted to being wrong because of it. It does not track.

VOTE: Magnus

hm
noted
i disagree on the read for obvious reasons, but your word holds more than mine on a person you know about

1 Like

i’ve not noticed much solving from her other than one-liners and her opener
but even if this is correct, you have her placed very highly for solving somewhat decently

i don’t believe zorvo’s made all that sense, and he’s just overthinking absolutely everything
the rest of the read feels like gut

I dont remember doing that here?

I am like 87% sure you did but memory bad since covid.

Magnus could be trying to pocket me… but I don’t think they are. Out of SK Magnus I’m less convinced that Magnus is actually town though.

keep in mind, this is using my scale of
townread: 90% town
townlean: ~70% town
etc
im aware that it is certainly different from you, but my point stands on the height of the read for a simple reason

1 Like