Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

I appreciate you’re probably trying to help but I’m gonna play the game how I want to play it and if people don’t like it and vote me out that’s their choice

VOTE: Prisma101

Obvious wolf

Very clearly taking advantage of their status as new to garner townreads

1 Like

Intentionally spamming, although at least my posts aren’t all one-liners.

The nice fact about pulling Otter’s name from a hat is that I get to feel more confident in my townread on their slot, if suspicion mainly comes from worlds where I’m evil. Which means I can throw away this world out of hand, you have no more than one wolf here and I’m expecting zero.

Hmm, you’re actually not incorrect. Here’s another example, can you share your thoughts on this?

Summary

Maybe it’s just my bias, but I do not believe every vocal player here is Town. I’m not sure where I was preflipping, I wasn’t looking at further connections assuming they were both evil, but whatevs.

Let me check how I acted towards Hail in Flicker, one sec.

Summary

Conclusion: entirely differently from how I’m interacting with Prisma, so valid.

This was also hilarious.

Your argument fails to account for the fact that I don’t mind making a nuisance of myself, but that’s meta and cringe and all that. I’ve stated a few times that I voted Arete mainly because Zorvo asked me to, and the justification was talking about why I did vote. “Isn’t that the same thing?” No, one’s why I voted Arete and why I voted Arete

Keeping in mind the “people I suspected more” as a sign you’ve been paying attention to my reads so I add fuel to the fire in one of your later posts.

There are two ilk of players in the world: one group will blindly follow a wallpost and the other will read it. Take this as you will.

I’m oftentimes a competing wagon on the first day, this is nothing out of the ordinary for me.

When was your last towngame with Zorvo? Players improve over time, and in his most recent games when I was participating, he came across as a capable villager. Even when he was tunnelling me in Morbtainado, he went about it in a villagery way. Putting someone down like this bothers me, and not in a game-related way.

It is a textbook scumtell, you are correct. Still, earlier on you said yourself that there were people I scumread more than Arete, which is true, so I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be able to answer your own question.

:person_shrugging: I have no idea which posts it happened in, I just know it did, although I figured it out quickly fairly. What’s your point?

I’d hope May isn’t the nightkill. They’re simultaneously capable and slightly suspicious, which is the ideal position for such a villager to be in this particular Town. I think May’s more likely Town than not, but there’s a specific worldview in which their being Mafia makes sense.

I’m sleepy.

May’s funny.

I’d be interested in knowing your other reads, Eliza. :point_right::point_left:

I feel like the first post implies Prisma cares about my viewpoint on them, which could be a reaction test but would seem to imply they think I’m Town, and then they opportunistically vote me right after Neon does. If I’m incorrect, I’d love someone else to give their thoughts on these posts.

I’m gonna bother Neon further by wasting one of my oh-so-precious posts on linking this cool song I found yesterday. It’s from the Tangled animated series, which I never watched, but the lyrics feel particularly impactful here and now.

I may have another song to link at EOD.

1 Like

Unless the woofs are actively throwing they kill lock towns or people on the right trail in mountainous. May is not dying if May is town they are valuable misexe bait.

Prisma101 (3): May, Zorvo, ElizaThePsycho

For the record, @May, @Zorvo, @ElizaThePsycho, executing Prisma probably isn’t the way to go today. Just extrapolating from Flicker D1, when Hail was executed.

Prisma’s more active than Hail was, but that’s besides the point.

Question: what if misexe bait hypothetically was on the right trail? Totally not asking for kill advice.

Magnus (4): Arctic, otterpopd, Neon, Prisma101
Prisma101 (3): May, Zorvo, ElizaThePsycho
Zorvo (2): Jarek, Lemonfairy
otterpopd (1): mollylikesorigami
Arete (1): Magnus
ElizaThePsycho (1): Arete
No-execution (1): Aleph
Aleph (1): Phraze

Not Voting (1): Arogame123

I think Prisma’s a better execution than Hail was because they’ve had more interaction with the game - more people have expressed opinions on them, they’ve potentially spewed a few people town, et cetera. Hail was a last-minute flashwagon, IIRC, which meant we didn’t have the continuous interaction with how the votes on them sat, rose, and fell.

Hey, Magnus, how well do you think your flip sets up for your wolfbuddies to push misexecutions? You’ve surely got to be pretty confident about it. Is it Prisma? You can be honest with me if it’s Prisma. Otter and I joked about randing wolf together, I can’t imagine how funny it would be to have that actually happen.

2 Likes

I’m not really that confident I’m gonna die, but I’ll jest. Full team is Prisma / Otter. We took a poll but your application wasn’t voted forward, because that’s how Mafia works.

In all seriousness, I don’t believe my demise will impact the gamestate a whole bunch, since I’m not exactly pushing numerous worldviews. It really depends on who the team is, but I’d expect at least one misexe in the next two days. After that it’s anyone’s game.

I said it. Nobody has the godsolve.

What’s your typing speed?

Around ~70 on touchscreen when I’m going fast. I’ll have to get back to you whenever I take the test with a keyboard.

Than don’t kill them. You don’t waste valuable NKs when you can twist thread narrative into a player anyways

1 Like