Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Maybe look at yourself and stop blaming everyone else.

Jesus fucking Christ

I’m really getting to the point of not trusting memes at all.

Fair… I’m just noticing a lot of contradictions

For instance voted OKaz than attacked everyone who voted OKaz

Said pressure voting is good but attacked me for pressure voting

Said it’s reasonable for OKaz to disappear but attacked me for going to bed… openly.

Role fishing

Lol…

Don’t have a life outside the game baby. Unless you’re OKaz than it’s fine.

Yes

No.

Bruh.

Lol. Maybe Memes is actually just pocketing Zorvo.

You were wolf but I was right on Bella

Wanna see if I can go 2 for 2?

Okazo situation and yours are different. You were driving agenda on an LHF, while i was actively pushing you to solve you, you dipped out right after i hinted that i could resolve you and only showed up after i was gone, conveniently so.

Disclaimer: “In no particular order” means the name order doesn’t mean anything, only the categories to which they’re assigned.”

Townread:

• Neon
  • Leafia
  • Atlas

Townlean:

• Zorvo
  • Silly
  • Lol

Null:

• Phraze
  • May
  • Jaiden
  • DirectorHail

Nullscum:

• Jarek
  • Memes

Scumlean:

• O.kazo

Scumread:

• Lemonfairy

Not a lot has changed. I liked Lol’s catchup post here, so they’re put in the townlean category for the present.

I’m less confident in my Hail read as I was before, since I did misread him in that BOTC game and he hasn’t played a game since, but I haven’t noticed any red flags. Hence null.

I could definitely see Memes being an overconfident townie, which lines up with the 30 post gimmick they started with. I’m not putting them as a scumlean or scumread because I don’t really find them overly suspicious? But I think their reads are kinda wrong, and I’m not yet sure whether their misinformation could come from an honest place, so nullscum for now.

I thought above moving Lemon up, but I can’t do that and keep my vote on them. Are there any new questions, or am I going to be asked to repeat myself on why I townread certain individuals?

Kinda hard to see you reading the town SK world since I can think of a million reasons other than scumslip

But maybe I’m just wrong lol

Fun fact. Kay lol.

Sssshhhhh please do not reveal my strategies that we talked about in scum chat, that is rude.

2 Likes

Bruh. If I hear “I’m right your wrong” one more time… I’m not going to do anything but it’s fucking pissing me off

Magnus is town.

I still don’t give Zorvo Credit for defending them.

1 Like

so nothing that has happened recently wasn’t all too important for your reads?
hm

What reads are kinda wrong? because to know something is wrong then you gotta know what’s right.

Why do you think I’m town? Have I forgotten an important interaction between us?

I need a full readlist from you please. Im not letting you ride on my initial read on you until EoD.

VOTE: Magnus

Magnus TMIed me town.

Get wrecked

You think I’m evil, that’s your number #1 misinformation. Specifically with Neon, but I townread Neon. I also townread Zorvo, someone else you think could be evil. Geez, we’re really at odds here.

Our readlists are basically inverted.

1 Like

Tunneling

If I was wolf you’d be pretty low on my list of people to push right now all things equal lol.

Almost willing to derpclear this too

Keyword is almost.

This is not even remotely what happened I was 1000 posts behind doing a reread I literally DID NOT even see who you voted.

How do you know my reads are wrong and yours are right?