Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Saw a post of theirs while looking for the reply button.

I’m busy IRL. Reading up. In fact, I would appreciate a summary of whatever happened.

1 Like

Once again, I’ve been here the whole time. I’ve just been taking a much more passive approach for… multiple reasons that you need not know about.

I assure you a few of those reasons should not be an issue by Day 2 and I should be more noticably active.

1 Like

Nice post.

Magnus had vanished. A morning came, and they was missing from Flicker: a few thoughtless people commented on their absence. On the next day nobody mentioned them. On the third day Atlas went to the OP to look at the playerlist. One of the notices carried a printed list of the members of the game, of whom Magnus has been one. It looked almost exactly as it had before — nothing has been crossed out — but it was one name shorter. It was enough. Magnus had ceased to exist: they had never existed.

2 Likes

if you’ve been here, i assume you’d be commenting on at least some things that strike your eye, which you don’t seem to have been doing

apologies if i sound irritated, im just regularly exhausted

Heh.

Anyways I agree. Got any reads or general thoughts Jaiden?

i blame being tired

1 Like

Understandable and valid

I drink way more water than I thought I do lol.

Got a water tracking app and like holy shit.

In other news… not liking Phraze and its unrelated to what I’m going to be accused of

that could be a sign of lack of food intake

Phraze was nightkilled in Kaguya-sama due to their ability to clear themselves in that game, which they had done so in the first day. Surely, Phraze can do it again.

Probably. I am doing intermittent fasting for weight loss.

Water fast is why I’m even tracking it.

I haven’t seen it. I shall wait and see.

Except I’m gonna miss EoD so my wait and see lasts 5.5 more hrs and than I need to make a decision

I’ll be active for around five hours? And I’m afraid to say I can’t double my postcount in that time.

I have over 25% of the total content of this thread by myself in a 15 player game.

Lol.

1 Like

Wanna ask me anything? I feel like nobody is actually interacting with me except Zorvo.

It’s rather difficult to both respond and read messages, mobile has some skipping issues and my hands have some pain issues. I’ve just been trying to keep up to the best of my abilities.