Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I’m not really convinced, but I’m in that trio.

If I’m right, that would suggest Maf’s taking it easy here, and probably jumped onto the main wagons.

Zorvo (4): O.kazo, Neon, May, Memes
sillykitty2366 (3): Leafia, Zorvo, Phraze
Magnus (2): Lemonfairy, DirectorHail
Neon (1): Jarek
DirectorHail (1): lol
O.kazo (1): Jaiden
Leafia (1): sillykitty2366

Not Voting (2): Magnus, Atlas

VOTE: Zorvo

I’m too tired for this tbh

VOTE: Memes.

I’m pretty sure this is V/V, and nobody’s going to back a Lemon wagon at this stage. I’d suggest any townies with doubts follow this.

im only feeling Jarek or Hail today

Hail might appreciate being executed, if I’m being honest. I’m not sure he’s evil, though.
Has anyone here played FM with Jarek before?

Hmmm

There’s no way that this is V/V/V

Wolves are trying to save scum… question is which one

1 Like

And or there’s a bus and two of these are wolves… because kinda still feel the same vibes as Valo

I know I’m good, I townread Zorvo, and I townread you (and you trust Silly). Should I be voting Silly from your perspective, or am I just incorrect on Zorvo?

Follow your thoughts not mine. I’m town independent of Zorvo and SK I’ve stated why I feel how I do.

You can ask for clarification or whatever else on my thoughts but your decision is yours and yours alone.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I’m starting to think it’s optimal to axe Silly today and, depending on flips and how the night goes, see about executing between Zorvo/Lemon/Memes. Tack on Phraze/Hail if the LHF needs to go.

1 Like

not gonna axe a lock town sorry

[vote]Zorviote]

VOTE: Zorvo

I hate some of the names on the Zorvo wagon, hence why I’m not considering voting there.

Zorvo (6): O.kazo, Neon, May, Memes, sillykitty2366, lol

I townread Neon, and by extension Silly, and Lol’s not terrible either, but the other three names on the wagon concern me. O.kazo’s been chilling most of the day, May hasn’t had a lot of activity either (not their fault, it’s just something I’m wary of), and Memes is kinda suspect atm.

UNVOTE Zorvo

Fucking hell

I have almost no time to figure this out…