Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I know I’m good, I townread Zorvo, and I townread you (and you trust Silly). Should I be voting Silly from your perspective, or am I just incorrect on Zorvo?

Follow your thoughts not mine. I’m town independent of Zorvo and SK I’ve stated why I feel how I do.

You can ask for clarification or whatever else on my thoughts but your decision is yours and yours alone.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I’m starting to think it’s optimal to axe Silly today and, depending on flips and how the night goes, see about executing between Zorvo/Lemon/Memes. Tack on Phraze/Hail if the LHF needs to go.

1 Like

not gonna axe a lock town sorry

[vote]Zorviote]

VOTE: Zorvo

I hate some of the names on the Zorvo wagon, hence why I’m not considering voting there.

Zorvo (6): O.kazo, Neon, May, Memes, sillykitty2366, lol

I townread Neon, and by extension Silly, and Lol’s not terrible either, but the other three names on the wagon concern me. O.kazo’s been chilling most of the day, May hasn’t had a lot of activity either (not their fault, it’s just something I’m wary of), and Memes is kinda suspect atm.

UNVOTE Zorvo

Fucking hell

I have almost no time to figure this out…

Zorvo being maj-2 means they are either being bussed or not scum I think… maybe

I… am starting to actually worry that its bus v bus with an alternative wagon to try to jump too if possible.

But I also really really believe my read on SK

I actually lean scum on everyone currently on SK too

Which makes it harder.

It might just be TvT… maybe I’m wrong on Zorvo…

But god I don’t see how town plays like that

Where the fuck is Jarek and why are they still vanity wagoning me I’m not a hit today regardless lol

Jaiden and magnus also on vanity wagons.

Consolidation needed.

Neon confused

Fuckkkkkkkkk

Your brain is melting. I can sympathise, although it usually happens far later in the game than this.

You could always join me on voting Memes, although it would absolutely suck if they flipped town, so I could understand going for someone else entirely. Or even voting me, it’s not the worst case scenario.
You know what, I give up.

Whatever happens, happens, and tomorrow everything can proceed in an orderly fashion. I’m fairly confident in my townreads, and I won’t vote them, although I can’t stop you all from voting them.

Thinking about it

Also thinking about it lol

1 Like

You’ve bounced all over… I’ve read you a hundred different ways today… Leafia has too.

2 Likes

What time is EoD in Chicago?

EOD is at 2022-09-03T17:00:00Z I think?