Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

VOTE: neon
bored

1 Like

im willing to continue the argument later when i don’t have a migraine
so i’ll see you all then

ping me with anything you want discussed then, i’ll respond when i get back

i feel like neon exec is a mistake but i also want an excuse to become town leader

1 Like

No I’m gonna keep pressuring you.

You can engage me and we can solve our slots or you can do this. I don’t care which. But I’m not going to ignore you because that’s actually a pretty ass way to play mafia.

You are trying to lead a wagon on me. I am trying to lead a wagon on you. In what world is it beneficial to ignore you. Talk to me or you can get the axe

Here’s my morning check-in, and while I agree with the sentient that axing Hail wasn’t a great decision, by his own admission he didn’t want to continue playing the game, so it’s certainly not the bad execution others make it out to be. I’ll be back in an hour, but for now I can confidently claim Jaiden and Memes aren’t W/W. “Relatively confidentally.” Do not challenge me on this unless you have a redcheck on them both or something.

alright then
i tried to resolve this like normal people would
i guess we’re really bloody doing this then

im capable of accepting i may be wrong
i don’t think you want to accept you may be
so we’re just going to bicker then

lets hear it then

Of the two, Memes is still likelier to be evil. I can’t really explain why I think so just yet, but that’s where my head’s at. But Jaiden isn’t totally, 100% clear.

1 Like

i’ve explained why i think you’re scum
you provided no relevant counterarguments to my points
i don’t think you believe i have either
so lets solve this

What’s maj? 7?

How am I Mech lock town?

Also why are you acting like pressuring your slot is a vote to the death?

my main point being:

While the hail execution was truly bad and we had better targets, its impossible to know everyone’s alignments with certainty. I scumlean you for killing hail. However

you’re not
i was looking at it from a towns point of view towards themselves
like a normal person would

I’m more than willing to accept I’m wrong in your slot if you actually answer the reasons I feel you might be a wolf instead of just telling me I’m deflecting blame.

That’s only because others like to choose to notice only my town tunnels and ignore when I tunnel a wolf cause they don’t want to admit I do it.

Your arguments after made me believe that you were deadset on everyone else being wrong because we didn’t bicker with you about it. I’m choosing to bicker with you now. Past that, your arguments towards me and others to this effect have mostly been shady and overall irrelevant

i believe i have
you believe i havent
i believe you haven’t answered any of my points
you believe you have

I’d like SK to give me/bring up the reasons I gave for them being a wolf.

I also have a certain way I read people but I still state why I read people or think things when I do read people so.