Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Me? Blame my accusers for their blatant agenda? Why I never…

i first said strange, and figured it was at least a decent bit wolfy

its a massive derailment of thread, for no good reason

it makes people townread you for doing literally nothing, and derailing thread at the same time (see: kitty)

Wait we played in Valorant? I dont remember you

I like mine better. Since yanno it was a sarcastic response to something but also yanno my sarcastic response is probably also just right

1 Like

Imo, it’s more unlikely for wolves to pull the “no I don’t think I will” when asked to do things. Wolves want to push agenda and be townread. There’s no reason as a wolf to just flail like. A couple hours into the beginning of a game over a few wolfreads. This is the same for neons response to pressure. I feel like as wolf there would be less of a reason to be more aggressive in response to being wolfread as a wolf especially when all of your partners are still alive.

1 Like

Yeah. I’d say Atlas is a townlean for me too, based mostly on gut.

Its a horribly bad way to play the game really as either alignment but especially as town.

…you’re scumreading me based off of a non ai statement? Ok, do that if you want Lmao

2 Likes

hmm yes

1 Like

Again. Why Kazo and not me who also announced playing a gimmick?

Glad I’m forgettable lol

1 Like

Dude.
Again it’s a Playstyle based thing.
Sure you don’t and most players don’t but their are some players who just do it.
Don’t just jump out and say they are a wolf cause of it. If it was for say someone like Atlas who said that then yeah I would be pushing but I don’t know how Lemon plays so it may just be a normal reaction for them. I’d also not want to lose a potential PR day 1 especially if it’s an investigative or protective.

Why do you think they are fake claiming?

Damn idk man I honestly haven’t been liking kitty’s recent posts at all.

Unrelated but if anyone can link me a forum or message me all the acronyms that’d be great, seeing stuff like w/w it’s it’s confusing me.

As for the actual game my opinion on Lemonfairy still stands, saying a lot without saying anything.

Noticed a lot of suspicion on Neon and read through her posts, seems like she’s fully expecting to die. In my, admittedly limited experience, it’s not town like to give up when town still has a chance of winning, more often then not it’s the evils who fold when under a lot of pressure. Usually townies will defend their case to the end unless their death actually helps town which isn’t the case, because it’s the start of the game.

Trust in what way? Like I wouldn’t follow all of your reads but I don’t scumread you do,

So*

Because yours was less detrimental to town.

You’ve stated this serval times over and over but lack explanation.

Dont tell me what to do.

If you are town you will let me work as you have seen that im great at catching scum on day 1, stay out of my way.

Her*

hope you get better