Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

You’re misrepresenting this. I listed you as my top town on my readlist, which sucked and was bad, and then as soon as Atlas asked about why I townread you, it fell apart, and I said that I did absolutely see a world where you were wolf and it was conditional on SK wolf and Zorvo town.

You are the one misrepresenting my argument.

You say that I’m misinterpreting that and then admit that I’m not…

You literly admitted that I’m not. You had me as your top townread. You even admitted that. Don’t try to pretend that you didn’t. Just because it supposedly fell apart doesn’t change that.

And no it didn’t suck. Your reads right now however suck. I know you’d be able to do better if you were a villager.

I’m so sure that you’re a wolf that if you somehow flip town, then the town can execute me tomorrow and lose, becsuse my wim and care sbout nning will officially be gone.

The bolded text implies I had you as my top townread throughout D2. That’s not true. I had you at the top of my readlist on a weak metaread, and then Atlas asked about it that very same day and I decided I didn’t actually TR you. It’s not a sudden shift in opinion, as you have repeatedly implied, it’s dropping a weak, early read because I picked up on bad reactions to my Atlas train.

You are very specifically extremely focused on how my read on you shifted when that wasn’t a strong read to begin with, and I admitted as much.

Does this sound like an extremely convinced, set in stone, concrete read to you? I think you’re a wolf who thought you had me pocketed and are frustrated now that I’ve “turned on you”. I’ve stated many many many times that my early reads are immaterial and subject to change, I did not phrase this particular read in a way that implied I was confident in it in the slightest, and the read changed yesterday, before I was even close to the chopping block, and suddenly I’m here. Leafia is a maaaaaajor wolf

A top town read isn’t just some weak read.

That doesn’t mean it never existed like you seem to want to make it seem and why do you seem to be trying to convince me that you’re a villager when you thinknI’m a wolf?

It sounds like a pretty strong read to me and how do you explain your survival if you’re town and I’m wolf after saying that?

Also, you seemed really confident to me and you only started suddenly pushing me today.

May, you’re probably a pretty powerful wolf and if I was a wolf, I’d be claiming PR. I always do as a wolf, yet I’m claiming VT. You’re ignoring everything that doesn’t fit your agenda if getting me misexed right now and even your proposed wolfteams with me in them make no sense whatsoever if you think about them for more than 5 seconds.

I hate how I can’t even say Ur wrong :slightly_frowning_face: I have brain words bruh

1 Like

This makes NO sense :sob::sob:

A major wolf would always claim PR in my situation too.

I already said the confusion was not me confusing the people but me confusing the subject…this is a dead end

May is clearly pushing agenda here. How about joining us on her?

I am being paired with someone because they didn’t outright make a post reacting on me being Min I am so done

This HAS to be a joke :sob::sob: inb4 leafia ends up being town and you made these reaches up all for nothing

1 Like

Here I am, being tilted for another push/pairing on me I find dumb

Just read my last wolfgame I linked :confused: I am tired of spending every game I have defending myself

Anyway

We die like men

Anyway, heading out for now, so talk to you more later. :sleepingleafeon:

alright im here now and eod
ask me SMALL questions pls
cant do big

reads

what do you think of the wagons

It is if you don’t know shit about what’s going on, as I did on D2

Am I insane for pushing Leafia/SK