Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I don’t see how that clears Hippo, Sulit and Kiiruma’s alignment, hypothetically everyone is equally suspicious.

The correct question. “What are the odds, SK knows Leafia telling the truth.” (Answer: it’s 100%)

The next question: “does the SK wants to save a town PR?” (I don’t know, to be honest.)

1 Like

Btw…
They are 4 other roles, which would know Leafia’s claim is fake, if their role has rolled this game.

Not sure how you get that from me asking what information flips provide, but I am always 100% for lynching except in final 4’s I prefer to make scum make a move.

Also to clarify, D1 lynches tend to provide the most information which is why they are so important.

1 Like

I don’t know how relevant that is. Allegedly, one of Leafia’s main tricks to get off the block is to claim town PR, even if it conflicts with her prior story.

Flicker
UFO
Strategem-27
2 Likes

How does Frost as wolf clear Hippo or Sulit and what implications does it present for Kiiruma?

What do you think about Chris’ reads on Magnus?

Im not sure what his read on Magnus is at the moment but if he believes Magnus is town I think it is wrong.

Does she do something else as Town?

1 Like

im having flashbacks to warrior cats fm

1 Like

I don’t think you would make a point to name a scum partner in your entrance and to elevate their apparent untrustworthiness by calling Hippo sneaky, only to forget about them until asked about Hippo later. You didn’t quite play that way in Helluva Boss.

Similarly, I doubt you would throw Sulit to the floor if you were partnered like this when they were already doing well.

This weird, inconsistent focus is moreso familiar with how you played back then. There could be others, but these were the names that stood out to me the most.

Id not want to kill a PR claim day 1 but thats just me…

Id join the Magus train maybe.

I still like Sulit as scum

Mary or Kii for being inactive.

Or

Mr. L So far this dosent remind me of Ben’s town game. But usually ben hates being scum and is less active

If anyone needs anything from me specifically before EoD let me know, this morning was busy for me and I promise I’ll be more active Tomorrow.

Still think that Magnus, Chris, Marluna, and Hippo are town. I’m fine with Zenon as well though I’d like to engage in some real-time with her Tomorrow.

Willing to sheep Chris’s thoughts on most of his GameFAQs bretheren. I know Garfooled made some solid posts but I haven’t found the time to dig into them.

I’ve enjoyed reading sulit’s posts so I don’t want to execute her any time soon.

My immediate PoE if Leafia flips w is (Frostwolf/Eliza/Kiiruma/Lea/May/IGCD). If she flips town game is going to get a fair bit harder since this Day from the start has been mostly revolving around her and Chris.

1 Like

What are you on about.

Leafia is usually less agreeable when she’s town. She doesn’t try to appeal to the people she’s accusing, she doesn’t make anything up. She doesn’t buddy, she doesn’t insist that her behaviour is NAI, she doesn’t OMGUS the people who question her to the moon.
I think those are the core principles.

You did not mention Hippo’s name again until here:

Oh is that Magnus is talking about?

But weren’t you asking about Hippo and not me.

That makes no sense what you’re talking about.