Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I was hoping I’d rand wolf with Zorvo this game, but that unfortunately didn’t end up happening.

I’m starting to buy into my read a little more…

Town to Wolf

Neon

Sillykitty
Magnus

Memes

Atlas
Jarek

O.kazo
Hail
Jaiden
lol
Phraze
May

Leafia

Lemonfairy
Zorvo

AMA

Can you answer this part, Neon?

i’ve been lurking for a bit
nothing has really happened
which implies wolves aren’t really doing much

I might jot down a light Hail/Lemon not W/W, since the former was willing to vote the latter and didn’t change votes after that.

my read on magnus hasn’t really changed
still somewhat towny
neon is ok-ish? at the moment

nothing really ai overall

I would personally reverse this, if nothing else. Not criticising your reads, ofc.
In my head, Lemon still makes more sense as a wolf independently, whereas if Zorvo’s a wolf Lemon probably is. Or in other words, “V/V, W/W, V/W but not W/V”.

Okay full disclosure I have a really really weird way of playing mafia that usually works out but also gets me scum read a lot lol.

It generally involves finding someone I Town read that nobody else is really TRing.

I used to think I was really really good at it but my confidence is at an all time low… however see Valo Wolf Re: Bella to see this in action

Comparitevly to my Bella read in that game I’m less sold here but I’m still probably like >70% that’s greater than right confident in this for a number of reasons

Wolf SK exists in a world where they are pocketing me early. Something I’m highly susceptible to but I am decently convinced that’s not the play here

1 Like

How do I go from okay to town in your book?

What is making me scummy to you?

Your probably right.

I will throw a rock through your window if you don’t have any scumreads by EOD.

1 Like

you were anti-town earlier
now you’re just sorta ok
im waiting for more ai things, but i still have people i think are more likely town than you

i literally listed four for you three hours ago

What part was anti town? Being defensive or giving up or both lol

@Magnus where is your head at on Sillykitty?

I’m at work I might disappear

1 Like

both
i explained it earlier pretty sure
you replied to it aswell

These aren’t scumreads, they’re nullreads.