Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Agreed, Shoot Atlas Day 3.

1 Like

I’m voting them for quite the valid reason. New or not.

Shoot Atlas day 1

1 Like

rats
bested yet again!

If I’m not mistaken your reasoning is “The Vote Post they made was overly done acting” or something right?

It’s not like I have to be all around.

No.

The first x amount of posts minus their last 2 where they were “roleplaying” not understanding the basic premise of mafia was fake.

1 Like

Isn’t RPing and acting synonims?

Kinda feels like zorvo and okazo are alligned so I’m going to assume they’re both evil until I am proven wrong

See I was thinking they might not be aligned? Why do you think they are?

Because the way I see it there’s no reason not to have a wagon early on to pressure someone who is acting abnormal to start giving something of actual value to the town and the fact they are jumping to their defense on the grounds that they are a new player when the new player act was already dropped reads evil to me.

1 Like

counterpoint

seth

1 Like

Yeah I expected someone to say that when I went to state my opinion about the votes on Okazo.
Lol

L + Ratio

It feels like the exact opposite of the scum Zorvo i played with honestly.

I think Zorvo might just be town trying to keep someone he sees as new alive so they don’t leave after one game.

Problem is that act was dropped before the defense.

You definetly didn’t read my long vote.

I don’t have information other people do of other players so I’m using what I see right now, and what I see is two evils, but perhaps you’re right.

My votes staying though.

1 Like

I need someone to lock clear D1 and sheep for the rest of the game.

Please submit a Resume on why it should be you

im sure this won’t end badly

pros: im ok at mafia

cons: everything else

2 Likes