Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

DirectorHail was...

Survivor

GoodIconGood

All you have is your voice and your vote.

Win Condition - Eliminate the evils.

Bzzt… bzzzt… the room is pitch black…

It’s night time everyyybody! And it will end at 2022-09-04T18:00:00Z, be sure to act 1 hour before the night ends! Buh bye!

Ringggg

1 Like

Also daily eevee’s reminder - I’m not counting misspelled votes.

Please make sure you are voting correctly if you want your vote to count. (or don’t if that’s your plan)

4 Likes

Hey, eevee here again.

I’m trying to show Silviu how to handle night results, so ~half of them are handled by me, and other ~half of them are handled by Silviu.

This is NAI and announced, but still, please don’t discuss this part of night results.

1 Like
lol had a bad night... they are...

Psychic

GoodIconGood

Magic Orb - You can use the orb only two times to check the alignment of a player once per night.

Win Condition - Eliminate the evils.

Day 2 has begun! It will end at 2022-09-06T18:00:00Z… Buh byeeeeeee. beep

A cop dying N1. Not good and in hindsight, maybe executing Hail wasn’t a good idea.

It definitely wasn’t.

did y’all seriously lynch hail off of a tinfoil neon had

At least we only lynched a VT, but I’d have prefered we killed someone actually worth killing.

1 Like

i was completely exhausted during eod to even try to be in thread
but those wagons always lead to a town death and we gained no info on a hail flip

Damn that’s ass.
I was hoping anyone but investgatives die.

1 Like

Lol’s last sus was on Atlas so maybe I should reconsider my town lean on them.

1 Like

That’s the worst part about executing Ha. Even worse though is losing our alignment cop N1.

VOTE: O.Kazo

Same here.

Btw Jarek, you didn’t vote yesterday so can I ask who you would have voted?

consider the following
people only suspect me because they paired me w/w with hail

look at hails flip

Hmmm, that could be worth doing. Also, the fact that we’re both alive Zorvo has opened my eyes to the possibility that we could be wrong about SK, so I think I’ll iso them to see if I can figure out whether we’re right or wrong. Iso will be done later when I have more time. RL will be calling for me soon after all.

I don’t think so?

I think Lol thought you are a wolf due to you not doing much but have spoken allot or that’s what I’m getting from this post here.