Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

beep

Hold on folks…

beeep

1 Like

I’d argue that you were doing productive stuff but lol didn’t think that way so.

I was sure either Zorvo or me would be dying N1, so Lol being the nightkill has thrown me for a loop a bit.

he was referring to my eod
which i already explained and people are still commenting on it

Host said to hold on for a second.

1 Like

that was for the alive ping

It was the votebot issue

@Zorvo
Vote me again

1 Like

Ah okay. Understood.

Sure.

VOTE: O.kazo

1 Like

You, Okazo, Neon, Silly

Any one of those four would have been better off dying because if they flip mafia then I have a good hunch on who another one might be and if they flip town then I can look at their reads with slightly more credibility.

As opposed to killing the person who has said nothing and offered nothing and even if they were mafia would not have gotten us anywhere.

Yeah I’d actually agree that O.Kazo/SillyKitty were better votes.

1 Like

But none of those votes were going to ever go through in 10 minutes and I don’t even think anyone was there at the end anyway lol

But at the same time, Hail was VT which isn’t a total lost as it could have been worse.

I mean.

I had SillyKitty as a wagon that was the CW and then I was trying to turn it into a O.Kazo wagon, why did you decide not to join either wagon?

We’re still not really going anywhere with the kill though they didn’t really even have a chance to do anything

This is all hindsight, at the time I wasn’t sure I wanted any of the wagons to be wagons. In hindsight they’d have been preferable to hail.

I don’t know man, like you said you wanted to take a side and do a vote but you didn’t bother with it.

Taking a side by voting a doomed vote that isn’t going to go through isn’t really my idea of taking a side

Regardless if you didn’t like the Hail wagon what stops you from voting O.Kazo or SillyKitty and sharing your opinion?

Answer is nothing.

1 Like