Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

voting a target that isn’t going over to share your opinion is a waste of a town vote

Like if I’m being honest, it’s anti town to just sit back and let others ride EoD for you.

You need to contribute and put your final vote in and make people know whom you want to be the execute.

2 Likes

Not voting is waste of a Town vote.

2 Likes

you know what
i have no counterargument to that

1 Like

Why are you incapable of making it go through?
Aren’t you confident on what you want to vote?

You state afterwards you wished another wagon to go through but you weren’t even trying to stop it.

Like did you even state that you didn’t like or want the Hail wagon?

This was your last post which I believe was in context to this post

A Meme Post.

Like you were just riding EoD, it didn’t really look like you cared if they went over and never tried stopping it or forming/moving a different one.

Yet you come into today and complain about the wagon…

1 Like

3 of the 4 Jarek just listed was top wagon at some point, and could be still the final lynch in last 10 minutes easily.

Sometimes you need just that one vote to tip the balance.

2 Likes

VOTE: Jarek

there was 5 snapvotes on hail last minute

i think they’re fine

I appreciate you’re really trying to get me to slip up or something here but I don’t think you quite understand how I play this game compared to someone who might be “better” at the game.

Yeah, I could have totally rallied a vote against someone and killed them but then you’re assuming I’m confident enough in my scumreading ability that I know for a fact the person that’s being voted is Town, but also the person I want to get voted isn’t town and is the better vote. I’ve said this before but I’m definitely not that confident.

The hail wagon sucked and it’d have been ideal if another one had happened but could I think of a reasonable argument as to why hail shouldn’t die and someone else should? Not really.

Anyway if you really want to put pressure on me like this then go ahead, It’s a fun way to engage in the game. Don’t be suprised when I don’t give you the answers you want though.

So Jarek responded to my post about SK and O.Kazo, then had interactions with O.Kazo and then at the very end he just memes to May’s post.

Hmm this is actually a good post.

VOTE: O.Kazo

You’ve said before that you think I’m scum so I’m going to assume everything you’re going to say about me for the time being is from a biased point of view (the bias is you think I am evil)

Your instant 180 makes me a little suspicious but okay. I’ll take it.

anyway
im busy for a bit
not much to say other than jarek not voting is fine

not voting main wagons*

why tf did wolves kill lol lmao

I didn’t even have a read on him and neither did like most of the game as far as I know? im considering tinfoiling it being a vig shot but then that means we have zero idea what happened to the nk :skull:

Your first part in the post is you saying basically that your Playstyle isn’t that strong of which I can understand and totally get.

You admit you weren’t that confident plus you couldn’t give a reason why Hail shouldn’t go over just that you would have rather one of the other two wagons or myself go over last day and not Hail.

You seem to be down to take the pressure and even though that doesn’t make you town saying all this together in one post is definitely a good look.