Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Not to mention that if he’s scum, I’d expect him to start the day off pushing me hard and keeping up the vig lie and instead he’s just giving up seemingly.

No.
my thoughts are not collected

holding a phone is sore
i miss my wii u gamepad :(

And between Lol baiting the night kill as a cop and the doctor not claiming at EoD to avoid an execution, has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth, i wish i would have randed those PRs. Poor mechanical play guys, sorry. You guys had a responsibility with us.

That said, at least we got your legacies, i hope it’s not too late.

WAIT WII U GAMEPAD MIGHT WORK HERE?
I KNOW WHAT IM DOING TONIGHT

1 Like

selfvote is an indicator of dying WiM

it’s anti-town as town and anti-scum as scum
ATE? could be

do you think his response is scummy?
why?

People react seriously when threatened with death, i also have bern trying to cover tor the actual PRs and bait the night kill,

then collect them

i think its dummy

That explains what Okazo meant by disliking the role they had mechanically speaking

I think I want to

VOTE: Jaiden

I also hope it isn’t too late for us to win this. Also, I still want to hear an answer to my question to you.

then so I burn

I too, dislike my role

mechanically speaking

I’m as generic as it gets.

fuck this is owie
i will work on my gamepad ressurection

1 Like

thoughts on wagons at EOD?

As of this moment i think i should be the chop, imagine the cases wolves will come up to misexecute me at lylo, i can see it, i look scummy, i would flash chop me if i was town, i’d be so paranoid right now, so that paranoia will multiply at lylo.

Town has a better chance at winning with me dead before lylo. Don’t take me to lylo if you cant trust im town.

I’m tunelling on the thought Neon is a wolf, I’ve never seen a powerwolf but their actions against me and atlas are exactly that.

You were never going to be the nightkill with how scummy you look.