FoL Awards 2021 - Discussion Thread

This was for the individual overall player awards, and no it’s not my personal #1 choices for those awards that I didn’t nom for we’re already seconded

1 Like

ok cool that makes more sense thanks for clarifying

No I believe in you you’ve got this

1 Like

Umm , that doesn’t explain how the last BoTF was possible as not everyone in the game was banned.

magic

Voting is now open! Cast your votes here:

Voting will close 2022-01-08T05:00:00Z

1 Like

Thank you, Arete! Thanks so much to you and all the mods and other helpers like Orange and patrons for making this a reality in this new year and new site of our own! :smile:

4 Likes

We did it reddit

4 Likes

Most Dedicated/Enjoyable/Enthusiastic Player:

I’m not sure if other people feel the same way but can we either split this category or condense it into one word that makes it easier to vote and nominate for next year
I’m having trouble with this because Dedicated/Enjoyable/Enthusiastic are all different things
Like Marluxion probably wins dedicated, Chloe wins enjoyable and they’re kinda tied for enthusiastic
I didn’t realise it’d be such a problem for me until I went to vote, so I think it’d be a good change for next year, sorry
I’m also dumb so idk a good replacement

1 Like

I wish I could abstain from stuff like that but it won’t let me unvote lol I dug my own grave

BOATS will never not be funny

that was actually one of the most hilarious fucking things ever.

Espically when hippo flipped wolf, and his entire iso was fucking hilarious to reread

I will never understand what made 3 wolves think it was a good idea to enter an event with high risk of death.

I mean

i believe 2 of them were in the PoE and were going to die no matter what

Hippo actually joined just for the fucking Lol’s

Oh well that explains it more LMAO.

do we have to vote on all of them or can we only do some

your choice tbh

i voted on all of them, but you dont have to

awards are scuffed

ama

3 Likes

Why do you believe the awards are scuffed?

rip

dota fm was not current year
this isn’t a legacy category

but on a macro note it was just
super scuffed

2 in most categories is pretty weak when being generous

2 Likes