FoL Awards 2022 - Discussion Thread

this is a convincing argument

1 Like

Now I’m debating if I should do it.

I don’t think I’m the most qualified here to nominate anyone by a long shot.

I think it’s okay for anyone to nominate even if they don’t feel confident about it. Like, if people disagree, then they can simply not second the nomination and/or not vote for it if it goes through.

4 Likes

thank you guys for the support ! thanks !

3 Likes

is this first mafia game or first forum mafia game

uhhh

if they’ve played, like, mafia at summer camp before, that’s definitely fine
inclined to think video mafia also fine but Discord mafia not fine? but other mods might disagree

1 Like

i will take my may nomination back if necessary but i also dont think that mlafia should be considered mafia just on principle

3 Likes

what

You nominated May?

yes

Who wouldn’t.

1 Like

It’s May

1 Like

You’re actually obsessed with May.

Hi I’m here by accident. Mlafia should not be considered mafia. On principle

It can’t be mafia if the host refuses to acknowledge it ever again. As far as I’m concerned it never happened

1 Like

actually i think that’s a prerequisite

3 Likes

But the actual answer is that even if you don’t count the aforementioned maybe a mafia game, I did play a single Discord mafia game in November 2021, during which I got N1ed because the vig shot my lover. So I’m not a rookie, of the year or otherwise, on that technicality.

Treat all of my nominations as seconds if they were already nominated, btw.

Also, just wanted to chime into the discussion thread and say: wow, what an impressive endgame play. Idk how much experience Etha has at forum mafia but that’s some galaxy brain type shit.

1 Like

Etha has little FM but a fair lot of mafia experence.
Though what we usally play (DW) is on the mech heavy side their beign able to be completly town read was amazing to watch as a host.

But ya the end game was played perfectly from her and i don’t think she really had a bad mech play through out the game either.

1 Like