FoL Awards 2022 - Discussion Thread

You’re actually obsessed with May.

Hi I’m here by accident. Mlafia should not be considered mafia. On principle

It can’t be mafia if the host refuses to acknowledge it ever again. As far as I’m concerned it never happened

1 Like

actually i think that’s a prerequisite

3 Likes

But the actual answer is that even if you don’t count the aforementioned maybe a mafia game, I did play a single Discord mafia game in November 2021, during which I got N1ed because the vig shot my lover. So I’m not a rookie, of the year or otherwise, on that technicality.

Treat all of my nominations as seconds if they were already nominated, btw.

Also, just wanted to chime into the discussion thread and say: wow, what an impressive endgame play. Idk how much experience Etha has at forum mafia but that’s some galaxy brain type shit.

1 Like

Etha has little FM but a fair lot of mafia experence.
Though what we usally play (DW) is on the mech heavy side their beign able to be completly town read was amazing to watch as a host.

But ya the end game was played perfectly from her and i don’t think she really had a bad mech play through out the game either.

1 Like

Yeah mechanically I felt Etha played good overall, I just felt town didn’t bring enough attention towards her like I explained previously where pressure should have been there when they were trying to push the green check but no one pushed on them enough.
They knew how to socially maneuver but I felt like town could have had Etha there if they just put some pressure on them at that moment.

Like I was spectating that game and my only wolf read from paying attention was exactly Etha from their push on Kanave and then me seeing someone pop in with a green check on Kanave.

Yet Etha managed to get Kanave to townread them, basically resorting to pocket instead of push them after they got green checked.

Yet no one pressured Etha, or at least not enough.

it is about time for the people to sieze control of the means of passing around awards
reject superiority
embrace Illuminati infiltrator

3 Likes

should probably post in here

Let us hjiack the awards
Let us vote for funny stuff

datbird specifically seconded orangeandblack5’s nomination for best host
none else

1 Like

i might be stupid

tbh i thought they were all in one psot

sighs heavily

thanks, fixed

1 Like

quick someone else do it

2 Likes

Done!

I sure got plenty of nominations.

My best plays are wolf/monkey aligned

Announcement

Due to user error* Hippo was accidentally omitted from the Most Enjoyable poll, despite being nominated

I have corrected this error but anyone who voted in that poll will need to re-cast their vote (even if you don’t want to vote for Hippo – editing the poll clears all votes)

* i.e., I fucked up