πŸ† FoL Awards 2022 - Nominations Thread

second

second

second

you guys can’t give me most improved again i’ve played objectively worse this year than the last

1 Like

oh wait, i forgot you can decline nominations

yeah i’m gonna decline that one, for the same reasons arete stated

ty though lol

2 Likes

was thinking about making this nom myself so i’ll second. they’ve won all of their games (including on their secret alt) so they must be doing something right

4 Likes

Idk if I can also nominate this for Best Replacement Player but since the category’s currently empty I definitely want to do so. It’s only one replacement but it was a big one imo.

1 Like

Litten for their play in Eimm
short of it he was put in the spot he chose who won the game and both sides went with it fully despite being an early target from early within the game.

Despite this normally being the App category think this was just a good showing of litten.

i think i did that right

3 Likes

second

seconding because this was absolutely hilarious to watch, just clicking on the thread every now and then and all of a sudden another BCS character is there

2 Likes

broke: using an alt/time travel mechanic to retroactively IC yourself, add bonus votes, and trick mafia into killing the wrong slot

woke: make no attempt to hide the alts and larp as breaking bad characters

8 Likes

This wasn’t seconded, apparently? Second.

The performance is pretty historically significant as well because Leafia actually endgamed as a wolf. Turns out that she can do it, you just need to play it right as a team.

1 Like

From what I read of the game, it was generally wolves not really playing the game and the village largely sheeping Rue, but 1. wolves still had to be identified even if they didn’t really play the game, and 2. sheeping Rue was clearly a good strategy for the town, so I can’t blame them lol.

Seconding. I mean, it was a sweep. And it was a sweep in a setup where you have to not misclear wolves and to correctly identify wolves at the same time or else you get mechanically punished.

3 Likes

she has endgamed as a wolf before at least once, maybe more

1 Like

@mods u guys should just make this post a wiki tbh

1 Like

Done

4 Likes

For a second, I thought the Neon from Valorant FM is referring to the player not the game character.

Nominating May for rookie of the year

I don’t have a writeup for this

3 Likes

seconding

Thirding

Fourthing

totsugeki

4 Likes