πŸ† FoL Awards 2022 - Nominations Thread

I have no idea what that means but relatable

Nominating @Hippopablompoyeetus for funniest player. He’s always joking around and being very likeable ingame and is a pleasure to have around so I think he deserves some sort of award.

We don’t have a category for funniest player; would you like to nominate him for most enjoyable?

1 Like

yes

/nominate hippo for least nominated player

5 Likes

That works too. Yes.

/nominate hippo for most attractive player

4 Likes

/nominate katze’s mom for most attractive player

8 Likes
2 Likes

if chloe’s post is up to date then there are literally 0 team nominations lol

therefore i will nominate prehistoric purgatory for best town group performance (small game). i still think this win was mainly lolwolves but town must have done something correctly if they swept.

i also want to nominate mistyx/rue for best town performance (small game) for the same game. pretty self explanatory here - had all the wolves in a winning poe close to the start of the game, was widely townread, and more or less lead the town from start to finish.

2 Likes

tbh almost every town win on this site is lolwolves

i can probably pick out like 4 games in the past year which town won where both sides played decently

1 Like

nomming dicey dungeons mafia and arctic for best group scum performance (small game)

too lazy to do a full writeup but they absolutely demolished good job yes

3 Likes

didnt read enough to know how town as a whole did but rue did indeed own

seconding

2 Likes

unfortunately i can’t second nominations on myself

2 Likes

second

btw I added the new nominations to the Nominations Post

2 Likes

wasn’t that the previous year

well yes, but actually no

2021 games that were hosted on the Fortress of Lies site are still eligible (due to the late-year site transition)

Nominating Katze and Vulgard’s banter in Word Match 2 for Funniest moment

2 Likes