carried town

3 Likes

Seconded.

3 Likes

Fifthed

1 Like

/deny
although i did alright in the game
mech had a far bigger stronghold then i did in it and i believe town wouldā€™ve won without me

1 Like

And who was the one who read through the entire GI thread before the game even started, allowing us to actually take advantage of that mech rather than questioning hard clears, as the rest of thread tried to do many times?

Understandable, though.

you canā€™t just deny an award right
no where is this stated this is unprecedented

2 Likes

people can deny awards nominations and this has happened before

2 Likes

boo

1 Like

/accept
the demon has been cast out

5 Likes

atlas when he found out the deny actually worked

8 Likes

Nominate @Achromatic for best replacement in uh the wish game
if he didnā€™t replace in scum would have lost

7 Likes

second

3 Likes

Nominating @Magnus for best town player.

Iā€™m a bit tired for words, and this writeup will reflect that, but they are justā€¦ very good at mafia. Great reads, great at interacting with thread, move any game theyā€™re in forward with smart play, and more than anybody else Iā€™ve ever seen, they justā€¦ know how to read a game and see whatā€™s needed in it. If town needs a leader, theyā€™ll step up, many a clutch replacement performance has shown that, but they also donā€™t push for space when itā€™s disruptive to the game. They know when to interact with others and when to boost or question peopleā€™s voices, and thatā€™s just as important as generating new opinions, and often a lot harder. It makes them exceptionally good at making whatever games theyā€™re in feel so much more cohesive and directed. Magnus improves the rest of town with them. Yeag

3 Likes

Also, while Iā€™m at it, absolutely thirding this (still not over the word search)

2 Likes

Seconded! Said i would

1 Like

Gracias to you both.

1 Like

Thirder