FoL Awards 2023 - Nominations Thread

Thirded

Fourthed

Nominate @Hazardwaste posting a cross word with the mafia bp he shot after he was outed in tales of the abyss mafia for funniest moment

It livened up the thread and had me laughing at the creativity of it all. The game was one sided but i think this will be a signature moment.

6 Likes

second

1 Like

Nominate O.Kazo for Both Most Improved Player and Best Town Play/Player for “Wild West FM”.

This guy went from a newbie throwing as Doctor to a damn decent player.
He had a great game in Wild West FM where he ITA shoots at two wolves, day 2 and 3. Is the reason a wolf went over Day 4. ITA’ed and this time finally hit the wolf and killed them Day 5. Day 6 is the only day he didn’t harm wolves, he voted a villager but to be fair they did shoot him twice. Last day he redeemed his previous after hammering a wolf and then getting night killed.

Nominate “Wild West FM” for best Town Play Game.
Other than Kazo. There were other town that are very memorable such as Zenon who had real good accuracy other than a select few and did some good snap votes and bluffing.

i dont think you can nominate a team that you were a part of

1 Like

i am correcto

2 Likes

Fine.
I’ll still have it mentioned though in case someone wants to copy and paste. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I do think my team did well at the end.
Kazo, Jane and Zenon crushed it. :facepunch:

Nominate Atlas for best Host @Atlas

This guy did a great job, did most of the work.
Carried this game like it was their own.
Went through all the actions, sorted everything through and through and talked among the hosts and when he wasn’t available he would state so and I would try and make sure I cover for him.

3 Likes

Don’t think that was the correct quote. But seconding.

1 Like

I didn’t even look at the game. Thirded

…fourthed? quartered?? one of those. atlas came on as the third cohost and held a crazy complicated role madness together. good job

2 Likes

/nominate Leafia for Most Dedicated Player

I’d just put a link to FAM here but theres like a lot of threads so it’s less funny ebcause all the actual super dedicated shit happened in another thread :-1: SAD well theres other ways to explain nomination

Anyway, Leafia put in great work as one of the last two members of a scumteam that lost 11 members in 2 days. She was relentlessly positive in the face of those odds and just kept going and going and going, working on fakeclaims, pushing over villagers, leveraging everything she had, encouraging her teammates (even when she was down to teammate, singular). Her optimism was contagious - [REDACTED]posting was awesome - and super pleasant in an environment where it would have been very easy to give up, and I’d absolutely say it was the factor that got her farther than just about any other wolf in that game. She was the player who was most dedicated. Makes you think :+1:

17 Likes

second

2 Likes

third!

2 Likes

i think you’re supposed to wait 24 hours from when the game ends but i’ll allow it

6 Likes

fourthed!!!

1 Like

Fifth’ed

1 Like

I’ll like to nominate @ElizaThePsycho for best fake claim in FAM3. They claimed that if they shoot a player and they die, that the player will leave the town victorious regardless of their alignment. While no wolves outted themselves for this, it probably caused infighting and maybe even wolves debating outting themselves. It was also extremely funny because it caused a villager to claim wolf.

9 Likes

Seconded.

1 Like