FoL Awards 2024 - Bootleg Thread

This is the thread for bootleg awards! Please be sure to include (1) a made-up award for any reason, in-game or not, (2) who you are nominating and/or instantly giving this award, and (3) a :joycat: emoji.

Please ensure that all replies are strictly off-topic. Extended discussion should go in the cookie thread.
Credit to a deeply uncaring god for creating the universe.

Rules

• Anyone who has posted at least one message, including the award nomination itself, on FoL can nominate another member for a bootleg award. Anyone, involved or not, with the FoL community, including anyone who has played or hosted at least one game on FoL, is eligible to receive an award.
  • The same player may receive as many shitty awards as they care to be nominated for.
  • All nominations must have whatever the fuck they want to be valid. You can nominate yourself, you can nominate a team you were part of, you do not need a second, you do not need a poll, you do not need political legitimacy or the mandate of heaven, you can just instantly give out an award, who cares.
  • All threads or communications of any kind that occurred on or off Fortress of Lies or the Fortress of Lies subforum on MU at least partially in any year are eligible to receive an award.
  • The deadline for nominations is one week after you write us a check, so hurry up, asshole, and it better not bounce or you’re a dead motherfucker.
  • Once the nominations period is over, all relevant awards will be instantly given out. Voting will be done via psychic communication (the results will not be visible to anyone except forum moderators).

Awards

Performance Awards

Summary

MAKE IT THE FUCK UP

Hosting Awards

Summary

MAKE IT THE FUCK UP

Fun Awards

Summary

MAKE IT THE FUCK UP

Player Achievement Awards

Summary

MAKE IT THE FUCK UP

5 Likes

gfreat scott

@benguinedparbecue it’s your time to shine nya nya nya

award @Apprentice with Best Misc Player - 2024

5 Likes

starting it off super easy

2 Likes

nominate @Achromatics for best host performance (i am from the future)

Fucking finally no one else has done it yet

/nominate YoubutWorse for Hottest Forum User (2024)

4 Likes

who was the hottest forum user in 2023

7 Likes

app since no one got nominated

4 Likes

I nominate May for the Community Least-Valuable-Player.

7 Likes

SECOND

2 Likes

I nominate 2024 for the worst year.

1 Like

I nominate @katze for the most-likely-to-rummage-through-trashcans-in-search-of-something-valuable

1 Like

Why couldn’t this just be in the cookie thread?

Bwahaha.

2 Likes

It’s way funnier to give it its own thread.

1 Like

Lmao May linked Mahjong Soul

I give @May the Most-Likely-To-Bring-Up-Mahjong-In-A-Conversation-Award

2 Likes

Can you make this post a wiki so we can have a bootleg awards wiki for fun

2 Likes

/SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /S/SECOND ECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND /SECOND

4 Likes