Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

i mean…
we shot the cannon even though we already knew it was probably blowing up.

1 Like

I mean
I’d like to actually win…
…but anarchy sounds fun

2 Likes

:rofl:
then vote to switch back to democracy, it needs 2 more likes.

1 Like

but anyways
/Keep figuring it out

@Osieorb18

3 Likes

to be truly accurate the game should have started in anarchy, with democracy mode only implemented once we proved ourselves incapable of rising to the challenge

5 Likes

And…

Roll: 4 → B

Success!

74F

Just as you realize that the things will shoot small but powerful projectiles from a handy, standing, or even running, position, a gnome comes over to you and tells you that they are actually gnomish nail plungers, meant to be used for carpentry. But one of the armory Life-Questers discovered that they made better weapons than carpentry tools, so here they are. You may take two of them. Each is a single-shot device that does 10 points of damage. Return to exploring the armory…

If you are free to explore this chamber, you may investigate the:

• cannons :white_check_mark:
  • crossbow in center
  • tanks at back
  • knights in armor
  • guns at lower left :white_check_mark:
  • draconian statues
  • tunnel at back right
  • tunnel at back center
  • tunnel at back left

It is currently anarchy mode. I will be checking in between now and 2022-01-25T04:30:00Z. If a decision is not made in that time, the decision will be randomized.

Mt Nevermind Worksheet

Worksheet Bookmark:

20 days remain.

Chamber # Short Description
76 The Armory

Other Notes:
Two failed armor roles coming up.

Rye Character Bookmark

Rye, the Baker

10/10 HP

0/30 possible other HP

30/40 Armor HP

Unarmored Strike: 1 dmg on 3 or less
Armored Strike: 5, then 7, then 10 dmg on 8 or less

Personal Weapons Dmg #
2x 1-Shot Gnomish Nail Plunger 10

Other Objects Carried:

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta @Blizer

/investigate the knights

@Osieorb18

4 Likes

/explore the crossbow @Osieorb18

Oh wait it’s anarchy mode, we dont even vote

26G

Scattered about the chamber are human-sized figures in replicas of various kinds of armor.

You realize that all have the insignia of the Dark Queen and the draconian armies, though only one is the armor of a Dragon Highlord.

As you start to look at the armor, a gnome leaps to your side, saying, “Iwouldn’tgonearthemifIwereyou.”

If you think you might find something that will be useful to you in the battle, ignore the gnome. If you’re willing to heed the gnome’s warning, return to exploring the armory.

2022-01-25T04:30:00Z Decision Deadline.

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta @Blizer @Arete

/ignore the gnome

@Osieorb18

3 Likes

yolo

1 Like

what could possibly go wrong

1 Like

150F

As you inspect the Dragon Highlord armor, you accidentally touch the button that puts it into a gnomish-designed steam-power mode, and it sets off the other four. They’re attacking you! You must fight all five armor figures.

For your first attack, would you like to use your gun or your armor?

2022-01-25T04:30:00Z Decision Deadline.

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta @Blizer @Arete

5 fights in a row lmaoooooo

1 Like

we also miss first two hits

1 Like

we shoot em right

5 Likes

/use gun

our armor misses two in a row

I think you need to ping Osie