Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

what if we were supposed to put the floating jug next to the floating bowls

1 Like

Oh that’s a good thought

1 Like

So I wondered why there were so many new messages this morning, then saw the thing about anarchy mode :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea, it’s too late now, since we’re opening them, but if we do die, it’s food for thought next time.

1 Like

:rofl:

So why do the Imps still have 10000 points. I thought we were finally killing them off. :slight_smile:

I wonder of the loose bottle assortment are just potions.

Oh man, watch it be a list of like 10 bottles to go through and try

remember the past or we’re doomed to repeat it.

(shrug osie finds it funny)

1 Like

I hope there’s an option to drink all of them at the same time.

we’ve gone too long without blowing ourselves up

Uh, not sure I agree. I’m pretty sure if we get the option, someone will do that. And then we die. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or we turn into a toad or something

maybe we could then ask the genie to turn us back to normal?

1 Like

they do owe us a favor for finding them a lid

That might work. I assume genies can speak croakish :slight_smile:

1 Like

but also, one of them could be a health potion because the imp did deal piercing damage to us with poison.

102H

Without even trying to decide which to open first, you place one hand on each floating bowl and open the lids simultaneously. A grayish cool mist drifts out of each, and before you can consider replacing the lids, the mists form into humanlike shapes. They’re ghosts!

In panic, you sweep your armor-clad arm along the shelf, raking the bowls toward the floor, as if that could stop the ghosts. All it does is make them materialize so that they are quite solid spectral figures that attack you.

Rye: ≤8 for 5, then 7, then 10
Ghosts: ≤9 for 13

Rye: 4 for 5 DMG to Ghost A
Ghost A: 12 for No DMG
Ghost B: 10 for No DMG

Rye: 11 for No DMG
Ghost A: 4 for 13 DMG
Ghost B: 5 for 13 DMG

Rye: 11 for No DMG
Ghost A: 6 for 13 DMG

Rye has hit 0 HP and lost the battle.

150G

No matter what you do, you cannot seem to keep the ghosts from getting past your guard and touching you. When one first touches you, you wonder at your instinctive panic, because there’s no particular pain–or anything else noticeable… until you realize that your skin has turn wrinkled and spotted, your joints creak with arthritis, and your teeth are falling out. You’ve aged at least forty years!

An old man, incapable of supporting the huge weight of the steam-powered armor, you are easy prey for the ghosts to touch again. Instantly you die of ancient age, never to rise again. Your adventure is over.

Restart, still in anarchy mode?

2022-01-25T07:00:00Z Decision Deadline.

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta @Blizer @Arete

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

we found the death one here

/restart in anarchy
@Osieorb18