Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

Oh

Taking it wasn’t a choice, though

This forum sucks

I want to defy expectations and break reality through wall clipping

1 Like

Also how did I fuck up the arm in the bowl
Was I not supposed to do that?

Give a high five to the arm

1 Like

Why don’t we just submit to teleport through the rooms

Sure
We need to all submit it simultaneously though

That’s how we build up enough speed to bypass the walls

1 Like

67J

When you lift the lid off the glowing bowl, you see that the contents are glowing, too. You have found a bowl of Continual Light oil. Anything you put it on will glow. Because of that, if you put it on an imp, which likes darkness, the imp will run and hide in the farthest reaches of whatever chamber you are in. Or, it’s still there, but it won’t bother you.

Delighted with your find, you pour some of the oil into a smaller corked bottle so that you can easily carry it on your explorations. The next time you meet an imp you automatically defeat it in battle by using this oil.

The Bottle

If you are free to explore this chamber, you may investigate the:

• large storage jar in center :white_check_mark:
  • ring-topped jar :white_check_mark:
  • loose bottle assortment :white_check_mark:
  • horse’s-head bottle :white_check_mark:
  • floating jug on floor :white_check_mark:
  • two dragon jars :white_check_mark:
  • glowing brass bowl on second bottom shelf :white_check_mark:
  • floating bowls on first and fourth shelves :white_check_mark:
  • glowing jar on 3rd shelf :white_check_mark:
  • arm coming from bowl :white_check_mark:
  • dark tunnel at back

2022-01-25T21:45:00Z Decision Deadline.

Finally
I can commit revenge murder

1 Like

/tunnel @Osieorb18

1 Like

Votecount 4.3

Osie (1) - Geyde

Not Voting: Everyone else

Oh wait.

117E

In the darkness at the back of the incredibly bottle-filled chamber, you find a passage that slopes abruptly down into one of the volcano’s vent slides.

• You may take it.
  • You may continue exploring the chamber.
  • Otherwise, you can leave the chamber through the ordinary method and go back to the gnomeflinger.

2022-01-25T22:00:00Z Decision Deadline.

/take it

@Osieorb18

1 Like

56C

You realize immediately that this passage—slide is not going to decant you at the gnomeflinger, but where it will is a question. All you can do is relax and enjoy the ride, until you reach…

1 Like

24 - The Clocks

You are suddenly lambasted hundreds of clangs, tings, clonks, ding-dongs, and off-key tinkles. You have entered a chamber of clocks and hourglasses, none of which, you realize, as the earsplitting noise continues for long, painful minutes, agree with each other exactly. It must be somewhere near some hour, but you don’t know which one.

As the noise gradually lessens, you begin to perceive with your other senses. That’s when you see that there’s a lovely human woman standing in the room. You see the same astonishment on her face that you feel on yours at finding another human in this place. But before either of you can speak, you see an imp peering at you from behind a small sundial-topped footstool.

You can try to deal with the imp right away.

If you figure that with two humans, One elven wizard, and several gnomes in the room, you don’t need to worry about the imp now, or if you just want to ignore it for some other reason, begin exploring.

2022-01-25T22:00:00Z Decision Deadline.

What do we do with the imp

I doubt the gnomes are super useful against the imp but maybe the humans and elf are

Then again idk why they needed a baker to fight for them if they already had two humans

Er, one human
Plus Rye

1 Like

/ignore the imp

@Osieorb18