Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

They mean “another villager voted them in xylo”

1 Like

yeah

like, five player LyLo

Eva votes Poggie

wolves are orange and DeKay

orange votes Poggie and says ‘yeah it’s me and DeKay, DeKay’s not around though’

Poggie self-hammers

1 Like

/approach vague approximation of a short person

did this happen

yes

or no

it wasn’t eva it was uh

Sanse

which like, assuming you trust orange to not be lying to you about the fact that he and DeKay are the wolves, I think it’s totally valid to self-hammer there

some of the other XyLo self-votes I’ve seen are Less Valid

156G

You walk toward the gnome who was facing you when you entered the clockworks. He catches your eye, bows low, and says enthusiastically, “Comecomecome. HaveIgot somethingtoshowyou! You want to know about our glorious history with the dragons? You’ve come to the right place because here before you is the very device—a special time-travel device—that is going to take you where you want to go find out what you need to know.” He does a little dance approval at his rhyme and is pleased to see your answering smile.

“Now don’t say anything. Just come along with me.” He ushers you to the tall grandfather clock, and that’s when you realize that there is a comfortable-looking chair mounted on the bob of the pendulum. You watch it going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth… until you realize that you’re getting seasick.

You shake your head to clear it and then ask, “What does it do? How can it help me?”

It seems that the gnome’s device will take you back to one of five different times in the history of Mount Nevermind, times when you can see just how they managed some of their conquests over the dragons.

It certainly seems that it would be helpful to travel through time on this wondrous device, but…

“How do you know it works?” you ask hesitantly.

“Well now, and haven’t I sent fifty of my fellow Mount Nevermindians to experience for themselves our glorious victories over the dragons?” He seems miffed that you would question his machine.

“Couldn’t I just talk to those gnomes, then?” you ask. “Save some time, perhaps…”

The little fellow shuffles a foot across the floor, his eyes glued to the moving shoe. Then he mumbles something.

“What?”

“Onlyhalfofthemevercamebackandthosethatdidwon’ttalktome.”

You think you’ve managed to catch the jist of what he’s saying, and you don’t think you like that particular jist. On the other hand, …

“It would probably be helpful to me, huh?” you say thoughtfully.

“Oh, yes,” he agrees enthusiastically, excited at the prospect that you might agree.

You stare at the chair going back and forth, back and forth, debating the backs and forths—er, pros and cons—of trying the time-travel device.

You ask more questions and learn that you can enter only one time period per use of the device. If you go and then decide to come back (assuming you don’t disappear forever into a time warp or something), you can’t go back to that time. Coming back here allows you to use the machine again, but the gnome advises you to use the device only three times because no one has come back after a fourth use. Because of the weird way time works, you will not lose any days by traveling to the past.

You may take a chance and use the time-travel device. If not, thank the gnome for offering and return to exploring the Clocks Room.

2022-01-27T02:30:00Z Decision Deadline.

Sounds like a terrible idea
…wanna do it?

1 Like

/do it

@Osieorb18

1 Like

NO WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE

1 Like

You can’t change the future
You’ll create a time paradox

1 Like

AHA
screw you time wizard, ain’t no baby dragon around to save you this time.

1 Like

The tunnel in the Bottle leads tot here

we died before checking the tunnels in the armory

this look right so far for this room?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you’ll stop us some day.

time to fuck up the past so much that we are actually the general of the dragon army and fighting off the gnomes instead.

3 Likes

Worth

4 Likes

remember how the gnomes said that the reason they recruited a human was because a human led them to victory last time the dragons attacked or something.

what if the human that helped them last time was us after using the time machine.

4 Likes

That is very possible