Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

Hmmm what if we just use gnomes as live missles

1 Like

Actually we do have a lot to spare :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 more to go to nest

I mean

if we just miss the nest we go to magnet :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Beep boop nest time

1 Like

Die Roll Result: 1.

The Bakery

Before you even enter the room, your nose tells you quite clearly what is coming. Yeast, gingerbread, strawberries and aromatic soups all combine to make the air something wonderful to breathe, the scent of a bakery. But what you don’t expect is what you see when you first get there: an unpleasant-looking gnomish baker determined to repel intruders with his rolling pin. Behind him, on a table, you catch a quick glimpse of another imp, preparing to cause more trouble.

Options: You may ignore the gnome and go right over and deal with the imp. However, if you’re willing to forget the imp for the moment, you can also talk to the gnome.

I will be checking in by 2022-01-21T00:00:00Z at the latest. If a decision is not made by 2022-01-21T06:00:00Z, one will be randomized for you. As before, if you are certain on a decision, one player should declare it and tag me in their post. If over 50% (including the declarer) of the initial players like that post, I will take that decision as final. You may still like posts if you are not one of the initial players, but your like will not weigh into the vote unless you have been part of the discussion since the most recent decision point (i.e. this post).

Mt Nevermind Worksheet

Worksheet Bookmark:

20 days remain.

Chamber # Short Description
98 The Bakery

Other Notes:

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta

Wow, we would have basically failed anything but the lowest level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Critical failure

4 Likes

wait

I thought bakery is below the cold, not the nest?

You go down and to the right one if you miss

ohhh

gotcha

It’s down and right for fail, wrapping around if rightmost

we should probably talk to the imp, yeah?

I assume the correct thing is to deal with the imp first. Maybe a battle.

*gnome

hmm

but we might get more information if we talk to the gnome first

He’s just gonna tell us we are stupid and that we should stop the imp :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ignore the stupid imp not worthy of our notice

Ok so if we deal with imp baker might get pissed at us ignoring them

If we talk to baker imp might do bad thing

Well, unless we can make the imp our ally :slight_smile: The gnome looks unpleasant to deal with