Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

nom nom

HEYOOOOOOO

kill this imp this is OUR bakery not the imp’s

1 Like

Received. Handling soon.

5 Likes

BAKE HIM

1 Like

By replying with mitosis
You imply you are cloning yourself

Thus, you claim to be the living embodiment of a post

47F

Pointedly ignoring the baker, you walk past him toward the imp, which is playing around a cast-iron pot on the table. But the baker doesn’t care to be ignored, and you feel his rolling pin descend on your shoulder. As you discover that it has done 3 points of damage to your armor, the imp laughs at you. You start to charge it, but it quickly runs away… as do you when the angry gnome gets after you again. You try to tell him that you’re a baker, too, but he refuses to listen and all you can do is run out of the room and make your way back to the Gnomeflinger.

I will be checking in by 2022-01-21T01:30:00Z at the latest. If a decision is not made by 2022-01-21T07:30:00Z, one will be randomized for you. As before, if you are certain on a decision, one player should declare it and tag me in their post. If over 50% (including the declarer) of the initial players like that post, I will take that decision as final. You may still like posts if you are not one of the initial players, but your like will not weigh into the vote unless you have been part of the discussion since the most recent decision point (i.e. this post).

Mt Nevermind Worksheet

Worksheet Bookmark:

19 days remain.

Chamber # Short Description
98 The Bakery

Other Notes:

Rye Character Bookmark

Rye, the Baker

10/10 HP

0/30 possible other HP

37/40 Armor HP

Unarmored Strike: 1 dmg on 3 or less
Armored Strike: 5, then 7, then 10 dmg on 8 or less

Personal Weapons Dmg #
Blah #

Other Objects Carried:

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta

2 Likes

the fools

rip

1 Like

ouch

1 Like

what if we went to the plant that sounds like a fun name

Ouch indeed!

I’m okay with the Plant. That’s another top floor one, and we’d fall to Magnet if we miss.

plants are cool

unless they’re carnivorous, in which case they’re cool and terrifying

1 Like

What if we got explosives?
Those seem good to handle any and all of our problems.

what if we get some wheat from the plant thing and then bring it to the baker

he’ll be delighted

2 Likes

I don’t think he’d talk to us long enough to accept it after what happened.

we must earn the baker gnome’s favor

worth a shot

I just want money