Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

it’s probably a factory but that also means it has a chance of containing cool stuff, if we can manage not to piss off random gnomes there

Like Jokers plant post and we’ll have enough votes to go there

i thought it had to be a post that tagged osie
but sure, that works

Oh it should’ve yeah

@Osieorb18

Place to go was picked

Reminder to do the whole “tag the host” thing since otherwise I can’t guarantee I’ll notice it or interpret it correctly.

Die Roll: 3

The Magnet

The clanks and clatters of a whole room full of gnomes working on metal strike your ears as you enter the chamber. But the floor is cleaner than in most parts of Mount Nevermind because all the metallic clutter has been gathered (by magic?) to a huge horseshoe- shaped object hanging from the ceiling. Whoops! There on the top of the horseshoe is another imp! It appears to be of no immediate danger to you, since it’s so far away, but you’ve already had some bad experiences with imps. On the other hand, some have left you alone.

Options: It may be better for you to go over and deal with the imp before you explore the chamber. However, if you think it’s safe to ignore the malicious little creature, go ahead and begin exploring.

I will be checking in by 2022-01-21T05:00:00Z at the latest. If a decision is not made by 2022-01-21T03:00:00Z, one will be randomized for you. As before, if you are certain on a decision, one player should declare it and tag me in their post. If over 50% (including the declarer) of the initial players like that post, I will take that decision as final. You may still like posts if you are not one of the initial players, but your like will not weigh into the vote unless you have been part of the discussion since the most recent decision point (i.e. this post).

Mt Nevermind Worksheet

Worksheet Bookmark:

19 days remain.

Chamber # Short Description
98 The Bakery
94 The Magnet

Other Notes:

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta

2 Likes

Hey App you got your wish lmao

1 Like

Wow, not liking the physical dice so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The way this is worded makes it seem like we better deal with the imp first.

How was the one in the bakery worded?

Man get!!!

Hey wait, dragons like to eat metal
So if we can get the dragons to eat giant metal things and bring them to this room they will just get stuck to the magnet

/imp the imp

1 Like

Me go sleep
So there’s my vote for now

pretty sure we don’t fight the dragons in the mountain?

also I think it’s pretty likely just kind of a coinflip

Considering we have a gnomeflinger I think we could just bait them into coming back here by flinging gnomes vaguely and haphazardly in this direction

like do we mess with the imp and potentially make it anger or do we leave it alone and hope it doesn’t mess with us because of that

but idk if we have that kind of control over actions is what I mean

It’s a coinflip where tails is fails because it rhymes, and heads is fail because haha funny

Jk we just haven’t had very good luck yet lol