Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

If the imp decides to mess with us while looting we can kill it then.

Even if the armor is hypothetically magnetic, aren’t we also going to risk getting stuck to the magnet while looting the room?

I don’t really think it solves the problem

I mean I’d rather loot the room to find something to throw something at the imp but I don’t think that’s an option lol

Idk if we pick imp, if we’re shouting at it or literally climbing the magnet

@Osieorb18

uh cancel this for now but actually I think our decision is getting randomized so w/e

I’mma be generous and weight the randomness towards the Imp since there were 5 out of 6 needed votes for it.

1-8: Imp
9-12: Explore the room (first?)

Die Result: 6.

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 3.31.16 AM

137H

The imp just sits on the upper curve of the horseshoe, chuckling maliciously as you approach. Your determination to get it increases. However, as you get under the big trash-collecting thing, you feel an immense tug on your power armor. You settle it in place again, but the tug happens again–this time the invisible force yanks a chunk off the arm. Then some goes from the back, and more and more, until finally the whole thing has been pulled willy-nilly off your body and hangs from the horseshoe, its chunks just more objects among the clutter.

“What am I going to do?” you ask the gnomes around you, trying to keep the whimper out of your voice. But they have no idea.

“ThatmetaltrashcollectorwasadevicemadebymygreatgranddaddyGnoddle. ItwashisLifeQuesttomakeanunstoppablemetaltrashpickerupper. Andhedidit,butheneverfiguredouthowtoturnthethingoff!”

You run around the chamber, trying desperately to figure out how to turn the thing’s energy off, but to no avail. You are now armorless. You can carry on your quest if you want, but the phrase you have often heard from the gnomes of Mount Nevermind rings in your ears: “Iwouldn’tdothatifIwereyou!”

Options: To continue, return to The Magnet. When you adventure without your special armor, your own body takes all the damage that your suit would have taken. If you decide to take the gnomes’ advice, your adventure is over. You will leave the mountain as quickly as you can and return to hunting for a position as a baker. But your conscience will always bother you when you think about the destruction of Mount Nevermind. (We can also restart.)

I will be checking in by 2022-01-21T18:00:00Z at the latest. If a decision is not made by 2022-01-22T00:00:00Z, one will be randomized for you. As before, if you are certain on a decision, one player should declare it and tag me in their post. If over 50% (including the declarer) of the initial players like that post, I will take that decision as final. You may still like posts if you are not one of the initial players, but your like will not weigh into the vote unless you have been part of the discussion since the most recent decision point (i.e. this post).

Mt Nevermind Worksheet

Worksheet Bookmark:

19 days remain.

Chamber # Short Description
98 The Bakery
94 The Magnet

Other Notes:
Armor lost at The Magnet.

Rye Character Bookmark

Rye, the Baker

10/10 HP

0/30 possible other HP

Unarmored Strike: 1 dmg on 3 or less

Personal Weapons Dmg #
Blah #

Other Objects Carried:

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta

2 Likes

Blind Any% Neutral Ending WR

/peace the heck out

@Osieorb18

8 Likes

:crab:

We are so unbelievably chonked

So the armor actually was magnetic :(

I told you people to go to the nest

Nobody listened

And now we’re going to fucking DIE

/go to explosives