Fortress Plays Imps - 10000, Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 (Game Over (for now))

I’m trying to find my old militia commander who got captured by goblins cause I’m a fucking idiot

I can’t find her idk where she is

btw I’m hacking the game rn

i realized why I liked the sims 2 so much as a kid

1 Like

I love irreversibly broken games

Y’all back at the Gnomeflinger.

Die Roll: 5

The Armory

Stepping out of the passageway, you discover yourself in a huge chamber that thunders with the roar of heavy machines. You recognize giant projectile throwers of various types. You’ve certainly seen armor before, though you don’t see any powered armor like you’re wearing. But what the thundering stuff that moves in massive stateliness is, you have no idea.

There are several gnomes working around the chamber, completely absorbed in what they’re doing (or deaf—you’re not sure which). They ignore you completely, but an imp wanders nonchalantly toward you. You know it’s challenging you in some unspoken way.

Options: Will you fight the imp, talk to it—if you have something you think it ought to know, or just ignore it and get on with investigating the things in the room? You’re certain these things could be helpful in the final battle.

I will be checking in between 2022-01-22T08:00:00Z and 2022-01-22T21:00:00Z. If a decision is not made by that latter time, one will be randomized for you. As before, if you are certain on a decision, one player should declare it and tag me in their post. If over 50% (including the declarer) of the initial players like that post, I will take that decision as final. You may still like posts if you are not one of the initial players, but your like will not weigh into the vote unless you have been part of the discussion since the most recent decision point (i.e. this post).

Mt Nevermind Worksheet

Worksheet Bookmark:

20 days remain.

Chamber # Short Description
76 The Armory

Other Notes:

@Whysper @GGhana @YouButWorse @Geyde @Apprentice @Ruby @Joker @Amelia @Squirrel2412 @WindwardAway @Ranta @Blizer

1 Like

Talking to the imp seems like the suggested choice

1 Like

I doubt we should fight it given what’s been happening so far

1 Like

Though the talking part mentions if we think we have something it should know. Maybe we don’t know anything yet that would be helpful for that.

1 Like

It could be that we have to find out info elsewhere before talking to the imp

So then investigating could be better for now

As long as ignoring the imp doesn’t make it angry

2 Likes

Can we make a deal with it lmao

1 Like

Yeah I worry about that :slight_smile:

Let’s ignore it screw the imps

/talk to the imp

if we want to summon a demon a demon will know

1 Like